What's new

Tatuaje Pork Tenderloin

klipsch

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
They F-ed up my order! lol

I ordered one, they sent 2. I will be posting at least 5 5ers FS in the trading room later to re-coop some cash here. The girlfriend is not happy and does not believe me.... LOL
Nice! Did they charge you for two, or was the second gifted?

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just finished smoking one of these loins....and it was an epic smoke. If you missed the Drac and wish you could get something special, this is it. Think of it this way, its just a little more then a box of guapo toros. Seriously, this is one of the finest cigars I have smoked in awhile!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I told myself I wouldnt... but after reading through the forums here and on Cbid I had to call Jose and snag a bundle... got it yesterday, let it sit overnight and smoked one today.

fantastic smoke... very well rolled and none of the 'wind-tunnel' draws some others experienced!

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I think I may grab another bundle if there are any more left. If this is what this meat locker is all about, I may go broke. So to supplement my income I will sell a kidney.

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
So you are all forgiven. These things are ridiculous. One of the best cigars I have had all year. Thank you all for the heads up.
Glad you like them Brennan! I bought an extra bundle just to keep. Hopefully i can leave them alone for a few years. Although at the rate i am blowing through my first bundle i am not so sure....

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Glad you like them Brennan! I bought an extra bundle just to keep. Hopefully i can leave them alone for a few years. Although at the rate i am blowing through my first bundle i am not so sure....
:hysterica :rolling: :rofl: Good luck with that Steve! :grin:

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
Does anyone know if they sold 5'ers of these or only bundles?

They were selling the bundles and singles for $10. I picked up 4 of the last 6 they were selling as singles. they only had 2-3 bundles left at the time and I think that he was not going to split them up for singles. Im heading over there on Wed for a smoke.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Pork Tenderloin.

Embarrassed to say that I must be the last person on earth to try this incredible cigar.

I was doing an event in Long Island, NY and met Mike and Anthony - both BOTL guys and very knowledgeable. I cannot remember whether Anthony or Mike gave me the Tenderloin, but it was 100% spot on.

i need to get a full box of these immediately.

JD

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I smoked my 1st one yesterday, and even though I'm not a fan of the CT BL (I know, sacrilege) this smoke is outstanding. I enjoyed it more by smoking it gently - like a lancero.

Does anyone else think these smell/taste like meat? - or is it just in my mind, given the name.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
Pork Tenderloin.

Embarrassed to say that I must be the last person on earth to try this incredible cigar.

I was doing an event in Long Island, NY and met Mike and Anthony - both BOTL guys and very knowledgeable. I cannot remember whether Anthony or Mike gave me the Tenderloin, but it was 100% spot on.

i need to get a full box of these immediately.

JD
It was a chain gift. I gifted Mike one and Mike gifted you one. Glad you enjoyed it bro! We had a great time with you.