What's new

Tatuaje T110- "I've just sucked one year of your life away..."

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Pepper, Pepper, and more Pepper, this was a great smoke, but overwhelming at times...

More on the Blog :)

~brooks
Hey that picture looks like the one I smoked last night. Was very powerful in the beginning. The nose hit extreme(peppper), smoothed out in the second third. Last third was a bit calmer or I was totally nic buzzed out. Good flavors.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Yeah, some more age will help, I really like this stick AFTER a big meal. This cigar reminded a lot of Oliva's "El Cobre". If you like the T110 you might want to try out the "lobotomizer" (the name affectionately given the El Cobre by those that love it) at less than half the price.

e-man67

Benny Hill's Understudy
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
Yeah, some more age will help, I really like this stick AFTER a big meal. This cigar reminded a lot of Oliva's "El Cobre". If you like the T110 you might want to try out the "lobotomizer" (the name affectionately given the El Cobre by those that love it) at less than half the price.

I gotta try that El Cobre!

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
But how does it taste, besides peppery? Why does powerful equate to great?
I enjoyed the taste after the big blast. I will have to smoke another one to try to discern what flavors I was tasting, but TM it is a very good little powerful stick.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Brooks,

Nice review and as always beautiful pics. I am glad you liked it. Marvin told me yesterday that he was sold out.
BTW, the ring gauge on the T110 is a 52.

Thanks again for the great review. I hope to see you in NOLA.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Great review Brooks. I agree with this being a pepper bomb. Full flavor, hard hitting and god forbid if you retro! Well some is good! hehe

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
As far as those asking about taste, I found this to be similar to the brown labels, maybe even the reserva versions. It is definitely a whole lot stronger and more spicy. Just a killer smoke! Pete, we need more if you can make them.

I retrohaled my way through the whole thing, as I always do. I had to go inside and drink some water after I was done. Haven't had that happen since I first started smoking cigars.

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Nice review(is the rest on the blog?).
Kev,
Even though everyone is playing up the power. I have to disagree. However to me the complement in this cigar is how well the coffee notes actually come thru. When retrohaling it taste like im literaly sipping a esspreso or smooth coffee. I just have not had the spice bomb or "headyness" that I expected. I'm not the only 1 either. The dailys at my shop(all tat fans as well) agree that this smoke is no where the limits of full blown, ass kicker that some portray. I've smoked it now on a empty stomach and right after a my father w no problem. I'm not looking to get beatup by it. Just calling it what it is in my opinion. Full bodied and wonderful flavor. Having said this I will say this cigar is exceptionaly blended. And think it will age very well. Once again as always just being honest as I can be.
Justin

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Justin, honestly is always appreciated. You are definitely not the first to say so. I do think this is an excellent cigar regardless of the strength. Glad I jumped on a second 5er when I could since they are now sold out. I might even post a WTB for a 3rd before they get super scarce...

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
This cigar is on the strong side but really more full flavored. The strength shows up more in your head and your stomach. The palate stays clean for you to taste all the wonderful flavors....Big flavors is always better than big strength but a balance of both can turn into something special.

I know we have all smoked cigars that were just strong for the sake of being strong and had no flavor. Or your mouth got so burnt smoking it that you couldn't taste anything.

I am glad you guys are enjoying them. Marvin asked me yesterday if I could make more for him but I told him it would have to wait.

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
This cigar is on the strong side but really more full flavored. The strength shows up more in your head and your stomach. The palate stays clean for you to taste all the wonderful flavors....Big flavors is always better than big strength but a balance of both can turn into something special.

I know we have all smoked cigars that were just strong for the sake of being strong and had no flavor. Or your mouth got so burnt smoking it that you couldn't taste anything.

I am glad you guys are enjoying them. Marvin asked me yesterday if I could make more for him but I told him it would have to wait.
Pete thanks for these sticks. I am patiently waiting for those Blacks; but hurry up:smokingbo

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Now half way thru my 4th 1 and once again god damn do these taste great. After all the discussion I will end it at this. A great fucking smoke.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
But how does it taste, besides peppery? Why does powerful equate to great?
I have a couple left, I'll bring you one. Much more than just pepper, earthy and some chocolate. I enjoyed every mm of it.

diesel

Banned
Rating - 91.9%
78   5   1
I dig it. The nicotiene didn't phase me, but I don't do strong smokes until night. Most tripple ligeros that I have smoked were more of a thick and heavier taste. The T110 had a sharper spice than the othes I have tried. I enjoy Nicaragua's ligero much more than the Dominicans that I have had.

Overall, I think it was powerful and enjoyable.