What's new

Tatuaje T110- "I've just sucked one year of your life away..."

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
So what is the retail on these? I bought a fiver from Jolietfire a while back and I don't recall paying a lot (thanks Justin). I went into my local B&M yesterday and see a box of T-110 which surprised me. What surprised me even more was the price tag, $25 per stick! I know these are HTF but WTF.
These were done for 1 shop in Hawaii, 200 boxes produced begining of last summer. The cost was around $9-$10 a stick when buying a box. It is an awesome stick but $25 is WAY too much. You should see a few of these around here come January when the bulk of the second release comes out(160ish more boxes).

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Thanks guys, that's what I figured. I know they are HTF but they gave me an explanation that they had to pay the taxes and shipping on them etc. I don't believe they were able to buy these from Pete directly and had to buy from the shop in Hawaii.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Thanks guys, that's what I figured. I know they are HTF but they gave me an explanation that they had to pay the taxes and shipping on them etc. I don't believe they were able to buy these from Pete directly and had to buy from the shop in Hawaii.
Sounds like they were "blowing smoke" to justify their 150% mark-up

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I may be the only one, but I was not impressed by this stick. I love most Tats, but this one did nothing for me. I felt that there was way to much pepper & it was overwhelming. I like to be able to taste some other flavors besides just pepper blast. I smoked two to see if maybe I revisited it I could pick up something else. No go. This one was not for me. I sent the few others I had out to brothers who wanted to try this extremely limited smoke. Please don't take this as me bashing Pete's stuff. I revisit a ton of his smokes constantly & am blown away every time. But this one was not for me.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
I may be the only one, but I was not impressed by this stick. I love most Tats, but this one did nothing for me. I felt that there was way to much pepper & it was overwhelming. I like to be able to taste some other flavors besides just pepper blast. I smoked two to see if maybe I revisited it I could pick up something else. No go. This one was not for me. I sent the few others I had out to brothers who wanted to try this extremely limited smoke. Please don't take this as me bashing Pete's stuff. I revisit a ton of his smokes constantly & am blown away every time. But this one was not for me.
I kinda agree with you. It's a decent stick but was looking to pick a few up for the brothers who wanted to try some. Not worth the $25 price in my opinion. The most I would pay is $12.

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
It WAS overwhelming (to me) when I first smoked it (via my review)...

But these are the kind of sticks I look for to age for a little while...I want them to sit for a year or so, and THEN see what they are like...

I think I will be pleasantly surprised :)

~brooks

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
I know what you mean Joe, ROTT the truck is was very strong, after several months it settled in to a damn good cigar! Age does these cigars well as far as developing. My box in January will stay sealed for a long time....

ahbroody

Daddy X3
Rating - 100%
8   0   0

why didnt you pm me?
From the people I have talked to she is raping not so sure she paid the taxes as she bought them as personal.

ahbroody

Daddy X3
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
sorry bro. Didn't think you wanted in since they were so pricey. Asked about the tubos, but no word on a date of arrival.
No I have a few left I could have helped you out. I would have never given donna that much.
I need to meet up with you still to give you some sticks.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I absolutely love this cigar. Right off the turck they blew me away but now with some age they are awesome. Happy with my boxes to age.