What's new

Tatuaje T110- "I've just sucked one year of your life away..."

dpmrpa

Indiscriminate Bomber
Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Now half way thru my 4th 1 and once again god damn do these taste great. After all the discussion I will end it at this. A great fucking smoke.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Have you changed your mind about this stick. I am glad that u have. It is a great stick

rabbgp

Savor
Rating - 100%
42   0   0
Nice review(is the rest on the blog?).
Kev,
Even though everyone is playing up the power. I have to disagree. However to me the complement in this cigar is how well the coffee notes actually come thru. When retrohaling it taste like im literaly sipping a esspreso or smooth coffee. I just have not had the spice bomb or "headyness" that I expected. I'm not the only 1 either. The dailys at my shop(all tat fans as well) agree that this smoke is no where the limits of full blown, ass kicker that some portray. I've smoked it now on a empty stomach and right after a my father w no problem. I'm not looking to get beatup by it. Just calling it what it is in my opinion. Full bodied and wonderful flavor. Having said this I will say this cigar is exceptionaly blended. And think it will age very well. Once again as always just being honest as I can be.
Justin
I gotta agree with you. I was prepared for an earth shaking curl your toes kick in the ass. Just did not happen. Dont get me wrong I really enjoyed it (thanks Bob!) just was not nearly as full bodied as I expected!

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
I gotta agree with you. I was prepared for an earth shaking curl your toes kick in the ass. Just did not happen. Dont get me wrong I really enjoyed it (thanks Bob!) just was not nearly as full bodied as I expected!
aw hell, your one good taste bud just wasn't awake yet!!!!

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
Brooksey great review as usual and the pictures aways compliment the review. :clap:

(Those weren't your teeth in the picture, were they? I thought the T110 had knocked them out maybe....)

Pete, thanks for keeping a brother aware of things in Tatuaje Land! :thumbsup:

Last edited:

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
Brooks,

Nice review and as always beautiful pics. I am glad you liked it. Marvin told me yesterday that he was sold out.
BTW, the ring gauge on the T110 is a 52.

Thanks again for the great review. I hope to see you in NOLA.
Fixed :)

(The reason I thought it was a 54 was because I had put it through one of my guides, and it seemed to fit a 54, but I guess I was wrong! :)

I find it interesting that some people are having different experiences with the strength of the cigar...I have always been a wimp, so I am not surprised at MY reaction, but it is interesting to hear some people say it is not that strong...

Thanks for the comments everyone!

~brooks

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Fixed :)

(The reason I thought it was a 54 was because I had put it through one of my guides, and it seemed to fit a 54, but I guess I was wrong! :)

I find it interesting that some people are having different experiences with the strength of the cigar...I have always been a wimp, so I am not surprised at MY reaction, but it is interesting to hear some people say it is not that strong...

Thanks for the comments everyone!

~brooks
No worries Brooks. The ring gauge can be off sometimes depending on the moisture in the cigar......

Rating - 100%
7   0   0
I managed to keep my hands off these for 2 weeks. Yesterday I had a nice big lunch and decided "today is the day" to light one up. When I first started it was strooooong - I got the hiccups after 3 puffs and thought "this is not going to be pretty". Surprisingly it mellowed very quickly after that - the hiccups went away- and then there was just gobs of flavor. It did get a little harsh at the very end, but some of that may have been the fumes of seared flesh from my fingertips.

I found the Padilla 1932 to be stronger and no where near the flavor. I'm usually a bit of a nicotine wimp, so I thought I would try them and most likely sell off a few fivers and keep a few for trading. I'm not so sure about getting rid of any them right now. I really wonder what these will do with some age on them. I'm glad I grabbed a box.

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
i think you will be rewarded for buying the box.
seems like you'll smoke one and say, man, that was strong, but good. i think i'll try another. this one is better, more flavor. i think i'll have another.......etc, etc, etc. then, damn, i wish i'd bought another box!

smokem94

BoM Sept. 05
Rating - 100%
147   0   0
Roxborough Park CO, Soon to be Wapiti, Wyoming
I was fortunate to finally try one of these at the SoCal Herf this weekend......it nearly put my d@#k in the dirt!! Powerful is an understatement but full of flavor as Pete describes. I also was able to try several other Tat's thanks to several brothers and found them to be very nice sticks!!!! I didn't win the Tatuaje hat though darn it!!!

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Rich cigar. Like smoking esspresso as someone said. Blew smoke thru my sinus and almost got a nose bleed at the start. Never backed down. Rich and hearty all through. Kicked Mikes butt. I had one last night after smoking all day and enjoyed it thoroughly.

Wasch_24

2005 BoY
Rating - 100%
196   0   0
"Kicked Mike's butt" is one helluva understatement. I thought Mike was gonna need a cold cloth for his forehead and a bucket to puke in! :rofl:

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
"I thought Mike was gonna need a cold cloth for his forehead and a bucket to puke in!"

Damn, that's one hell of an endorsement, as far as I'm concerned!

Moro

BoM Decembre '08
Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Jeff? What where yer thoughts on it? :smokingbo

I enjoyed it, a tad rough on the nostrils when retrohaling, but a good and full of flavor cigar. Nothing to do with the Cheroot either; other than the 100% ligero.