What's new

Tatuaje "The Face"

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
dk, that is a great idea, I met him several years ago in Dollywood, of all places.

That's very odd. Sounds almost like a bad dream I had. lol

Was he doing an appearance there or did you just bump into him and go "oh my gosh, you're leatherface aren't you?!?!"

Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Franks pop up all the time on another site, sometimes sealed coffins... Its like I am making this stuff up or something.

You wont find them in stores anymore, just private sales.
Any advice on where to look? Or would you like to just sell me some lol?

Rating - 100%
137   0   0
Looks like an interesting stick. I think I'll go fire up a Drac in honor of this thread when I get home.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
Well I have smoked several Franks and LOVED them, and have 2 more in the humi. I doubt I'll ever get any more of them, but these will sit there for some years to come. I have smoked one Boris and thought it was right up there with the Frank, I have a couple of those as well, and plan to let them rest with the Franks. I got bombed with a handful of Dracs and have not smoked any yet, and also plan to keep 2 for a long time to come. I have all three coffins displayed proudly in my man cave (ok it's just a garage) the Frank box is signed by PJ himself. I will most certainly be looking for someone to sell or trade a few of the new monster, to me so I can smoke oine and save 2. As well as I will need a box to add to the collection. At this point the collector in me is more active than the smoker. This is just one coolection I want to have complete. So keep me in mind if you are going to buy a couple boxes. I would really like a few and an empty box.