What's new

Tatuaje "The Face"

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Hey pete. Are you gonna have Gunnar Hansen make in-store appearances with the release?

That'll save you some travel time. Lol

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Kyle, TJ, and Ray... U guys are F'n Hilarious!:headroll:

Kyle... way to step up and diffuse the "Funk"!:thumbsup:

And Ray i'm with you bro.... A man's opinion is just that. "His opinion"!:ccool:

Yeah those three stooges are trouble makers...LOL

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
You guys need to stop.
This is what I tell myself Pete after every purchase I make. Matter of fact, I was just saying this to myself yesterday afternoon....lol.

I know that's not what u meant per se, but it was applicable in that context as well ;).

FWIW, I agree with most here.....the seeking out of these is part of the fun. Kinda like a cigar treasure hunt of sorts.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Well, I just had to go back and read my previous posts. Didn't see where I wrote anything that was a "disparaging remark" about people at all. I also didn't see anywhere that I inferred that anyone was an idiot for wanting to go after the smokes. Actually, in a second post, I clarified to ChazHollywood the sentiment of "each to his/her own". I think maybe you read into what I said in a defensive manner.

I could be a real disparaging azz right now and post something like....I will be sure to send you everything I want to say so I don't ruffle any feathers and you just tell me how I should say it..........but I won't do that. That would be uncalled for and not necessary.

The older I get, the more I have noticed that I try to eliminate hassle from my daily life. I just tend to be a happier person when I do that. This thread is becoming a bit of a hassle for me now. I don't really care much for all the verbal sparing and such. It takes too much time and energy that could be spent on my family and people that really matter to me. So.....I bid you a good night and a good weekend.
Sorry about that. I let myself get oversensitive sometimes. There are places on the net where being interested in Pete's new smokes before they come out makes you persona non grata. As anyone who spends time on the net knows, it is hard to read people's tones through text alone
so that can cause problems too.

I have no hard feelings, I'll make sure that you get a chance to check them out if you want to after they come out. Let me know. :smokingbo

Danilo

"The Target"
Rating - 100%
116   0   0
...boo.

the hunt is half the fun BTW.
too many problems, just not needed.

The 666 collector coffins are awesome for the collectors like me !! (I want one)
The 1300 gimmick free boxes of 10, all about the smokes!!

no need for any added headaches!

knokmdwn

La Punta
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Sorry about that. I let myself get oversensitive sometimes. There are places on the net where being interested in Pete's new smokes before they come out makes you persona non grata. As anyone who spends time on the net knows, it is hard to read people's tones through text alone
so that can cause problems too.

I have no hard feelings, I'll make sure that you get a chance to check them out if you want to after they come out. Let me know. :smokingbo
I appreciate your comments very much brother. Thank You for them. I am sure that I will eventually end up with a box of "Faces" in one of my humi's. I always seem to as I truly do enjoy Pete's smokes. Probably just won't be 'at issue'. Thank you very much for the offer though.

Have a good weekend.

KPP

Rating - 100%
73   0   0
I'd say that luck in finding these is more the exception rather than the rule.

Any way we can move the discussion to the Tat Whore social group to keep the looky lous at bay?
And although I'm a newb to the site...I know, to an extent at least, the frustrations had here about non-members snipin' out the site for info. Judging by the number of views this thread has had already.....it's safe to say the same holds true.

I created another thread as suggested above, where it belongs :grin:

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Any way we can move the discussion to the Tat Whore social group to keep the looky lous at bay?
I have tried to search for this (tat whore SG)- could anybody point me in the right direction. A look in my humi should confirm qualifications as a member.

Angry Bill

2x BoM, BoY '08
Staff member
Rating - 100%
201   0   0
Guys. Don't create a freenzy! Its April and some are already acting like children! I know Pete makes great cigars, but they are just cigars. In the end, they all turn to ash.

Be respectful guys! Don't get crazy this time! Try and act like adults please!