What's new

Tatuaje "The Face"

TheCigarKid

Cigaraholic
Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I smoked one tonight that was gifted to me....hope to get a dress box soon......

My wife, who hates cigars, came out and said "Are you smoking something different tonight?", "It smells sweeter than the others you smoke..."

When she comes out and notices a difference then the cigar is something really good!
HAHAHA, you married someone who hates cigars! You SUCKA'! :peace:

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Yeah, Eric told us all in Nicaragua that he needs permission from his wife to go outside and smoke a cigar. He also has an allowance and has to make sure his chores are done before smoking...

Whipped... :crackwhip :tonguerol

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Yeah, Eric told us all in Nicaragua that he needs permission from his wife to go outside and smoke a cigar. He also has an allowance and has to make sure his chores are done before smoking...

Whipped... :crackwhip :tonguerol
lol. Eric's not the only one who has to keep his cigar enjoyment within strict regulations. But it's worth it to have both a great cigar and a happy home :)

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I was pretty fortunate this year as I was on two lists. I only wanted one box but figured with the waiting list I would have no problems selling the other box which is what I did. So I was lucky and have a box for myself and sold the second box what I paid to another botl.

Knowing how difficult they are to procure I figured one was enough for myself.

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I was pretty fortunate this year as I was on two lists. I only wanted one box but figured with the waiting list I would have no problems selling the other box which is what I did. So I was lucky and have a box for myself and sold the second box what I paid to another botl.

Knowing how difficult they are to procure I figured one was enough for myself.
And I very much appreciate it...... :applause:

Rating - 100%
167   0   0
So, I ordered a box (not Face) from a retailer and they did not have it in stock but they did charge my credit card. Been trying to get the charge reversed all week but they keep offering me other deals to try and "make up for" or ensure I still spend money.....

point, today they said they Had some of the dress boxes of the Face left, but I had to by a face package that was another $100.00. While not a bad deal per say, I thought it was a little shady, especially since they had a list of people who wanted the face and told many they did not make the list, yet they still have some to bundle.....

Argh....

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
This is the first year I managed to get a Monster series cigar. And it was even the dress box version! So cool! Many thanks to Shawn (a BOTL on another forum) for the giving me his spot. A couple cigars are already missing and on their way to him.