What's new

Tatuaje "The Face"

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Okay boys and girls, here's a close up picture from the IPCPR show...

So tell the truth, will you be going for one of the 666 collectors boxes or just the cigars that are released later? I'm 95% that I will just go for the cigars... the only way I will get the collectors box is if it fell in my lap.

dpricenator

BoM March 08
Rating - 100%
175   0   3
I have 1 of each of the 3 previous boxes and the Frank box is signed by Pete and Pepin. I NEED A FACE BOX, though I will probably try to buy only a few of the cigars.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Whatever comes my way first. I want to try a smoke. Will both be released the same time and how many cigars total?
There will be 13 cigars in the collectors box, not sure about the bundle.

Here is what Pete said earlier:

"For all the collectors, I am still making the funky gimmicky box and releasing it first. Then I am also releasing the same cigar two weeks later in plain boxes for people that only care about the smokes. Just under 22,000 cigars which happens to be a lot for a company my size and should be enough to make it easy to find. No spooky ticket and no giveaway. Just cigars for the holiday."

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Depends on funds and what is available. If I can get my hands on a box, and can afford it reasonably, then I'll got for the box.

xddco

The Skipper
Rating - 100%
115   0   0
I have been buying up Franks.... even sold a box of Boris to onesock last week as well as other HTF to raise some cash.... I am speculating on The Face and let's not forget the Anarchy...

I love the Monsters....

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
I'm looking forward to the stick, of course, though I'd like more info on it (it seems as though they are already rolled -- I REALLY hope that's the case). But I NEED to at least get an empty box, as I have the first 3 signed.