What's new

Tatuaje "The Face"

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Howdy All:

Hope everyone is good today.

I will be in the hunt to try and find a box, but if it does not happen no big deal. I will try to find the sticks, if that does not happen then i will find something else to smoke.

Best regards, tony

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Gloucester St. is claiming that they came up with the Monster Idea, with Pete in the shop.
Pete will reaffirm that.

Just a heads up, these traditionally are highly sought after cigars, so please don't be too upset if they are difficult to get right out the gate. Patience rewards many botl'ers!

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
I heard it was going to be tricked up La Ricky with a poncho. Aside from the Mexican Seco wrapper has anyone heard anything about the rest of the blend?

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
Is it going to retailers again to do with what they want? Hope I can get some of these ones.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Well this is like two weeks away and no buzz is going on like last year. If anyone gets any info or updates post it here!

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Well this is like two weeks away and no buzz is going on like last year. If anyone gets any info or updates post it here!
Don't expect any buzz. If you were here last year (which you were) you realize how much havok and badmouthing went on.

I do not expect nor would I like it to happen again.

We all love Pete's smokes, but if there were leads on locations, only the smart ones will keep it to themselves and alert their brothers via PM that deserve to know.

My .02

JRL

Formerly known as Jeeper
Rating - 100%
81   0   0
This is one reason I hate being stuck in Utah, I get all my info from here or what I can find online. I want to get a box of these to hep keep my collection going.