What's new

Tatuaje "The Face"

Hardcore

BoM April '09
Rating - 100%
148   0   0
I'm not getting into the hype this year. I would be more than happy with a couple of signals. I won't be going after a box.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
I'll be getting 2 of the boxes to go with my 2 Franks, 3 Dracs, and 3 Boris (emptys). Hoping another Frank box falls my way sometime soon. :)

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
Cool box. Probably my favorite out of all the 3 so far. I probably wont chase either the box or cigar though. If i can get my hand on a couple of singles ill jump on em'. Like im doing with the drac ill smoke one and store the other as a collector's item. The stick is just too damn big for me to get several, as i'd never smoke them.

But the box will probably be hard to come by, though the chase would be fun.

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I completely missed out on the box's and haven't had even a "Frank" yet. I was lucky enough to get a couple of the "Drac & Boris's" though. So I'm just very glad Pete is making enough for thoes of us that are more concerened about smoking the cigar than the box.

TheDudeAbides

I got an awesome sound...
Rating - 100%
102   0   0
I've yet to jump on the "monster" bandwagon. Love me some tats, but have yet to try any of the monsters. The chase just seems like too much work, and I'm a relatively lazy bastard. And a cheapskate too.

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
So far it seems that he's doing this Monster release well (he took the idea from this board!).

666 boxes (of 13) of the collectors addition to the "unlucky 13", 1300 boxes (of 10) of "just the cigars" to retailers.

The key, of course, will be that those 13 Unlucky Retailers will need to sell them (or a decent % of their stock) to phone orders. The #1 problem with the last release was that it was very hard for people who didn't live near one of the retailers to score a box. As long as the 13 will take phone orders, this release should go much smoother.

Also, there is only the ONE CIGAR this time, not two. He said he'll do the "out of costume" releases later in the year. I think this too is genius, as it spreads out the fun and creates less "panic" during October, lol.

Since I'm in Japan now, I'm not sure how I'll get my box, but I have no doubt that BOTL will come through for me as usual :)

Fourtotheflush

BoM Apr 12'
Rating - 100%
100   0   0
So far it seems that he's doing this Monster release well (he took the idea from this board!).

666 boxes (of 13) of the collectors addition to the "unlucky 13", 1300 boxes (of 10) of "just the cigars" to retailers.

The key, of course, will be that those 13 Unlucky Retailers will need to sell them (or a decent % of their stock) to phone orders. The #1 problem with the last release was that it was very hard for people who didn't live near one of the retailers to score a box. As long as the 13 will take phone orders, this release should go much smoother.

Also, there is only the ONE CIGAR this time, not two. He said he'll do the "out of costume" releases later in the year. I think this too is genius, as it spreads out the fun and creates less "panic" during October, lol.

Since I'm in Japan now, I'm not sure how I'll get my box, but I have no doubt that BOTL will come through for me as usual :)
Gloucester St. is claiming that they came up with the Monster Idea, with Pete in the shop.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'd like a fiver - but only if they are readily available. I won't be sitting at the computer ready to hit the "purchase" button the moment they are released like I did with the Tat Black Tubo, however :hysterica

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Gloucester St. is claiming that they came up with the Monster Idea, with Pete in the shop.
He meant that pete took the idea of creating a better system of releasing it (666 coffins and 1,300 boxes of ten) from this board. As far as the actual monster release idea, yes that's correct. Jose from gloucester st. cigars and pete came up with the idea.

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I'll wait for a few of the great reviews you guy's do then decide about a few sticks or bundle - as someone said above - for me can't smoke a box!!! For those of you who want a box - hope you get'm -