What's new

Tatuaje "The Face"

Docbp87

Smoke Into Oblivion
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
Mine should be here in a few days, and I'm going to have to just sit and stare at them until Halloween... Gonna be tough.

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
So it seems from these pics/posts like places are selling the 10-count boxes already, huh?
Ya, all gone but some randoms here and there...i think.
No way, I bet there are a bunch of the 10-ct boxes out there. Just start making calls to out of the way B&M's on the Tat list. I know my main B&M just got their shipment on Tuesday and they haven't even figured out how they want to sell them. I haven't even heard from my other local that said I will get a box. The Big Easy is a big supporter of Tatuaje and they just sent out their email today for selling some.

There are a bunch to be had is my guess... :thumbsup:

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
Sabor Havana cigars in Doral has them now. Jorge, the owner, sent me a text saying they were in. Might want to give him a call.

Sabor Havana Cigars At Doral - www.saborhavanacigar.com
2600 NW 87th Ave # 3, Doral - (305) 436-8860

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
man, these seem to be everywhere now. I guess there is no reason if someone really wants some.
Agreed! I'm waiting for one of my favorite shops to get their second shipment as I'd rather purchase from him but they're all over the place. I just hate that some people are reselling these for profit. If you do a little and I mean little legwork, these can be had a msrp.

That being said, for Pete, this may be a better way to distribute them than the afforementioned, one shop handling the entire load. People who wanted to hunt for the collectors boxes did that and now, the people who just want the cigars are getting a chance to do that while giving and opportunity for more dealers to "spread the wealth" so to speak. G1

LiLo

Fire me up a
Rating - 98.7%
103   1   1
Pete really did a great job this year with this monster series. All the nut jobs like myself were able to track down the fancy box if we wanted it bad enough and EVERYONE is going to get to try the monster one way or another with all the 10 counts out there. I mean i have gotten about 25 calls from different b&m's saying they are in. Well done pete.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Is it just me or does this cigar kind of suck? I would say it was OK, if it was 5 bucks, but at $14....

What do you guys think as you are smoking them?

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
I like them, its nice to smoke something I would consider totally different for a change.