What's new

Tatuaje The Wolf

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
lol, i'm sorry, but i'd have to agree that its quite ridiculous he's leaking stuff for the 2011 release 2 days after halloween. I'm glad he's working on them and that they'll have some good age before next halloween, but half the people who purchased the face probably haven't even smoke one yet. There are still plenty of the face to be had out there.

I think plain silver tubos would be really cool also. Or are silver spikes only for vampires?

Rating - 100%
38   0   0
Just poking a little fun there Pete:devil:
Lol at some of the comments.

I'm starting early to avoid any issues but we don't just make cigars overnight. I've been working Fausto and La Casita Criolla for over a year and we won't have them ready until trade show 2011.

Old monsters meaning classics will be in traditional coffins like frank and drac. New monsters like face, chuck, blob, etc. Will be in coffins like Face.

No silver tubos, no dog bags, no dog houses.

Pete Patel out.

Wait, I got a cigar I came up with yesterday that I'm releasing in next week. Anyone interested. It's called Letap Etep.

Rating - 100%
68   0   1

I'm starting early to avoid any issues but we don't just make cigars overnight. I've been working Fausto and La Casita Criolla for over a year and we won't have them ready until trade show 2011.

Old monsters meaning classics will be in traditional coffins like frank and drac. New monsters like face, chuck, blob, etc. Will be in coffins like Face.

Pete Patel out.

Wait, I got a cigar I came up with yesterday that I'm releasing in next week. Anyone interested. It's called Letap Etep.
Lol. Good stuff there.

Glad to hear about the boxes. Makes sense.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
Your killin me Mr. Patel.

And if you are releasing Tippy Taps, my daughters want in on them.

Too funny.

Pete Patel out.

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
lol, i'm sorry, but i'd have to agree that its quite ridiculous he's leaking stuff for the 2011 release 2 days after halloween. I'm glad he's working on them and that they'll have some good age before next halloween, but half the people who purchased the face probably haven't even smoke one yet. There are still plenty of the face to be had out there.

I think plain silver tubos would be really cool also. Or are silver spikes only for vampires?
I'm sorry but I have leaked other cigars out over a year before they were released.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
lol, i'm sorry, but i'd have to agree that its quite ridiculous he's leaking stuff for the 2011 release 2 days after halloween.
I would think that the more attention to the wolf the better for when marking up empty boxes.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0

Why exactly is it ridiculous? It's not like he's doing it as some marketing ploy. He's probably just excited about it and wants to share it with other cigar lovers. I know I'd want to do the same thing if I was fortunate enough to design, blend, and sell my own cigars.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
I'm sorry but I have leaked other cigars out over a year before they were released.
Your apologies are no good here Pete. Like you need to apologize for a heads up. At least we are in "the know". Tanx

Rating - 100%
15   0   0
I would think that the more attention to the wolf the better for when marking up empty boxes.
I agree 100% (and i know what you're jabbing at). The more hype, the more this stuff will get marked up on the resale. Just the nature of the beast. Although on another forum, i hooked up about 6 people with a source I found for the face, and another 6 people for s&b's, so I don't feel sorry a bit.

Hey i'm not doggin pete and the face and his monster serioes and all the hype. He's got a great business plan working for him. The chase for them was quite fun and entertaining. I just thought its funny. maybe funny was a better word than ridiculous. I look forward to reading and hearing about this cigar for the next 11 months.

Craig Mac

BoM 4/10 7/11 12/14
Rating - 100%
446   0   0
Why exactly is it ridiculous? It's not like he's doing it as some marketing ploy. He's probably just excited about it and wants to share it with other cigar lovers. I know I'd want to do the same thing if I was fortunate enough to design, blend, and sell my own cigars.
I agree, If you follow Pete on facebook you can see how much he enjoys the business.

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
First off, the cigar looks promising. Next I agree with those who think Pete is just a passionate cigar lover who enjoys sharing and keeping his cigar followers in the know. I look forward to the next years release Pete, the face was awesome...