What's new

Tatuaje The Wolf

Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I believe you all know I want consumers to know more and be more educated about product they might spend there hard earned money on.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Wait, I got a cigar I came up with yesterday that I'm releasing in next week. Anyone interested. It's called Letap Etep.
Sounds Egyptian! Mummy Coffin box?

Lol,j/k

And for those who want to say "Bobby didn't know it was his name spelled backwards"... I got it.

Oh, and:

EDIT - sorry, i thought it was funny. I realize that it was dumb

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Aaaaaaannnnd, the campaign for the 2012 elections has also started!

I never was gaga over shaggy feet. Love the "uncircumcised" blacks and faces.

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
Feel free to remove his "C" from yout "M" whenever you are done "S-ing" it.

Ok, first off, nobody is going to accuse me of not having a sense of humor. second, your comment is way, WAY, WAY, out of line!

It's disrespectful to the poster, the cigar maker, who happens to be a member, and the spirit of this board.

Nobody gets hated on here for loving or disliking anything, but to get that kind of response for someone expressing an opinion, that probably most people on here share, is weak. Just sayin..... :peace:

Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ok, first off, nobody is going to accuse me of not having a sense of humor. second, your comment is way, WAY, WAY, out of line!

It's disrespectful to the poster, the cigar maker, who happens to be a member, and the spirit of this board.

Nobody gets hated on here for loving or disliking anything, but to get that kind of response for someone expressing an opinion, that probably most people on here share, is weak. Just sayin..... :peace:
Hah thanks Jack... guy doesn't have any friends on botl anyways:bangbang:

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

Couldn't have said it better myself. :tiphat: It's sad to see people getting so hostile towards each other while discussing a past time that is supposed to be purely about pleasure and brotherhood.

Personally, I'm really excited about this release. I love getting a bit of an inside look at the development of a cigar. It's something I might not ever have had the opportunity to witness otherwise and I find it interesting and exciting. It's great to see new ideas and twists on cigars, because to me and I believe many other people, cigar smoking is fun.

Hendy

BoM Oct 08 / BoM Oct 09
Rating - 100%
575   0   0
This person needs to be banned.

Go hang on another site that thinks your an ass but laughs at your high school mentality.

We respect one another here.

Sounds Egyptian! Mummy Coffin box?

Lol,j/k

And for those who want to say "Bobby didn't know it was his name spelled backwards"... I got it.

Oh, and:

Feel free to remove his "C" from yout "M" whenever you are done "S-ing" it. haha

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Guys, there is also no need for a pile on here, that is not what we are about.

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
This thread also makes me LOL. Some people get way to crazy with the Pete Johnson craze.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

You are right, I was out of line. I meant nothing malicious. I thought it was funny. It was over the line. Torin, I am sorry. I took a joke (from a sitcom) and turned it into something that was over-the-line.

It was funny when I thought it up in my head. I now realize it was crude.

Please accept my apology.

:hanghead:

I meant no disrespect to the OP, Torin, or Pete. I realize that my post may not have looked that way. For this, I am very sorry.

Rating - 100%
91   0   0
I say don't worry too much about it, s15. Just remember it's hard to convey tone in text, so choose your words carefully, at least until everyone gets to know you better.

Farani

Actually a Corona Gorda
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Wow, 10 pages in this thread already, and it's been nothing but conflict...I thought we were going to stay on topic lol!

It's very important that I know if this cigar will or will not turn me into a werewolf, Pete. I mean it's cool if it does, I would just prefer it not to... I don't need anymore hair on my body!

MiamiE

Herfing 24/7
Rating - 100%
21   0   0
You obviously have not had most of his stuff. Maybe I need to enlighten you. Hmmm.
I've had almost every PJ cigar out there. Except maybe a few of his regular line. They're all great cigars, but not all are worth the extreme hype!