What's new

Tatuaje The Wolf

Thegreekone

Banned
Rating - 100%
76   0   0
I've had almost every PJ cigar out there. Except maybe a few of his regular line. They're all great cigars, but not all are worth the extreme hype!

Interesting choice of words. I, too, think they are all great cigars, and some are EPIC.

I am curious how many other cigar manufacturers one can make that same statement about? Padron? Oliva? (I am leaving out DPG for obvious reasons) LP? Viaje? Do the math.

Finally, I think what makes Pete's sticks worth the interest, not necessarily the hype, is that they reflect his committment and personality.

Ironically, BOTL adds to the hype and negates it as well. We are all lucky to have generous sources in terms of info and availability, whether by trade or sale, to enjoy just about any smoke we want.

Yeah, I got upset missing out on S&Bs and THE FACE. But I now have a fair number of each thanks to my generous BOTL members.

p.s. Hendy, by all means, enlighten me. :grin: On second thought...Nevermind :timebomb: :devil:

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
You are right, I was out of line. I meant nothing malicious. I thought it was funny. It was over the line. Torin, I am sorry. I took a joke (from a sitcom) and turned it into something that was over-the-line.

It was funny when I thought it up in my head. I now realize it was crude.

Please accept my apology.

:hanghead:

I meant no disrespect to the OP, Torin, or Pete. I realize that my post may not have looked that way. For this, I am very sorry.

I still want pictures of your s15

Anyway, on the topic of hype...I think it's up to the individual to follow or not to follow individually. You can't say they aren't worth the extreme hype...cause hype isn't really something you can help, people are going to follow their choice blenders/rollers and get excited about it...you can't blame them.

just my .02

WhiteWolfIndulgence

Prince Sascha
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
perfect size for me. I love them bigger and longer.

Wait..

Also, I'm known as the Dark Wolf, the Silver wolf, the White Wolf, Prince. So it's a perfect cigar I need to smoke!

Cravate

The other Brown Meat.
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
(Not to be taken too seriously)

So we've had The Boris, which I assume is named after Boris Karloff, can you imagine in the most outlandish scenario where you have The Chaney? That's right, a cigar named after Lon "The Man of a Thousand Faces" Chaney where no cigar is the same blend or composition?

Or you can just have The Chaney be fashioned after Dick Chaney where it's an old-time exploding cigar with birdshot wrapped into it...

SkinsFanLarry

Craft Beer Addict!
Rating - 100%
78   0   0
(Not to be taken too seriously)

So we've had The Boris, which I assume is named after Boris Karloff, can you imagine in the most outlandish scenario where you have The Chaney? That's right, a cigar named after Lon "The Man of a Thousand Faces" Chaney where no cigar is the same blend or composition?

Or you can just have The Chaney be fashioned after Dick Chaney where it's an old-time exploding cigar with birdshot wrapped into it...
Nah, each cigar would come with it's own Haliburton case!