What's new

thats not mine

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
we all have dog rockets and yard gars,but what would embarras you the most if a knowlegeable cigar friend peeked inside your humidor.

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
My collection is pretty much non existent nowadays.

But back when it was sizeable I never had anything that would really embarass me.

Life is too short to smoke nasty cigars.

frankluke

Pipe Snob
Rating - 100%
48   0   0
come on guys i know there's something funny out there

i have a collection of a few questionable sticks

helix-ugly blue band
playboy by don diego
astral-and its a box:blush:

MichiganM

The One, The Only
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Helix and Astral advertise heavily in men's mags like Maxim and what not. I bet they sell pretty well, actually. I've never had one though..but I'm sure they can't be that bad.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
I still have a couple Helix XP maduro laying around here somewhere. I tossed the remaining rockets I had such as a Roly bundle and Cuban Crafter sampler which had something like Royal Salute to Arms with various service themes to them. I won a flavored sampler that I gave away to buddies at the firehouse. Beyond those learning sticks, I do have a few low cost machine made sticks I smoke myself but would not necessarily bring to a HERF. I am happy with what I have these days and what I smoke.

AZsteelman

April 2006 BoM
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I don't have any junk in mine...in fact, I'm proud of all of the smokes in my humi. Why keep bad smokes around or keep something you'd be ashamed to have seen? I like and smoke all of what I have...

Rating - 100%
57   0   0
Actually, I still have a 50qt cooler mostly filled with "domestic" cigars. All kinds of generic cigars that I got in samplers and things along with some boxes and singles of more premium smokes.
Probably the most embarassing cigar I have (aside from the White Owl) is an It's a Girl cigar that a friend gave me back in 1981 when his first daughter was born. I told him I'd give it back when I had my first, which hasn't happened yet. The poor thing has never seen a humidor. Looks like a dog turd.

Electric Sheep

Dsicle - BoM Dec 06
Rating - 100%
58   0   0
I have several cheap yard gard, and under the proper circumstances, I enjoy the hell out of them.

Besides, why should I care what other people think about MY cigars?

jwintosh

BoM June 07
Rating - 100%
353   0   0
back in my early days (about 2 days ago,,, not really), i mistook Big Butt for Short Story (really!),,, grabbed several fivers form CBID at an incredible price! thought i really hit the jackpot. i think i may still have a couple! ha!