What's new

thats not mine

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two Pirate Mistakes and one La Havana de Cuba.... one of the originals. I happen to really like the LVH cigars, I could get them for $2 a shot at the B&M before they relabeled them.

oneaday

2007 BoY
Rating - 100%
112   0   0
I have a few he'd laugh at and a few he'd WOW at.

How else do you know if you like Dutch Masters, Phillies or Macanoodles if you don't try one every now and then. They might change the blend.

gui_tarzan

Certifiable
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Wow, tough crowd! I really like the Helix maduro and the entire Flor de Oliva line. An embarassing cigar? Depends on who you ask I guess. I prefer the premium lines, especially Partagas and RyJ but I'm very happy with my H. Upmanns and Punch maduros.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Maybe not embarrassing, but I have the most of a bundle of JR Alts Cohibas that are too bad to smoke, but I can't make myself throw them away. I try one every 6 months or so (they are 3-4 yrs old by now) but they don't improve with age... :-D

I also have half a box of LaFinca robustos I can't throw away but not smoke either, they taste really bad, still grassy & bitter after 3 years...

Good thing (really a bad thing) here in Perth there is nobody smoking cigars, so I'll never have to show them to anyone..