What's new

thats not mine

Halon

BoM August '07
Rating - 100%
74   0   0
I got a grape white owl with a trade as a joke a while back (like 3 years!), been waitin to see what these babies do with a little age. Other than that I've got an ammo case full of Thompson's, but that's ok cause all the cigar noobs are like "I know thompson!" and they love 'em! So that's why they're there.

TYLER

jmatkins

BoM January 08
Rating - 99%
159   1   0
I have a few Thompson brand cigars, JR knock offs of Hoyo's and a few left from a box of One Eye Petes I bought on a auction about a year ago. Hey they are not the best but they will all be smoked while doing yard work.

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
I have quite a few cigars that some "connie sewers" might shake their head at ...

Cupidos
Fuente Curly Heads
Congac-flavored Gurkhas
La Luna Fuertes
Mayorgas

... but I don't give a rat's ass what anyone else thinks about them because the cigars in my humi are for MY enjoyment. :razz:

tubaman

3 Time BoM
Rating - 100%
173   0   0
Not in the humi, but a Courvoissier flavored tubo. My wife got it for me because she knows I like Courvoissier. Just don't want to smoke a flavored cigar.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
I have four "Original Cubans" from CI. I thought these were the bomb. Tried one the other day and bleah.

R

RX2010

Rating - 100%
227   0   0
tedski, if you don't want those cupidos I know someone that would love to take them off of your hands

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Life is too short to smoke nasty cigars.
Amen, brother, Amen...
I've always followed that general principle and, since I usually don't have time to smoke every single day, I don't buy crappy cigars. In fact, I think I'm already beyond the bounds of good sense in my cigar buying habits and I should probably be stopped for my own good.
But that really wouldn't make ME very happy now, would it? :pokemyeye

Rating - 100%
206   0   0
tedski, if you don't want those cupidos I know someone that would love to take them off of your hands
I actually enjoy the flavor of these cigars. It too bad they had such an awful name and band design ... which is probably what killed this brand.

Rating - 100%
42   0   0
I bought a fiver of those Maxim cigars from cigarbid... I smoked like an inch of one and tossed it. So gross. Tasted like cat piss.

I am leaving them in my humidor to see if in 5 years the cat piss flavor has mellowed out and they turn into golden dog turds.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have a few Pinars. YUCK. I keep thinking that with age they'll be good but I just don't even dare to touch them. Last time I had one they tasted like Poop.

caudio51

BoM Nov '05; Mar '06
Rating - 96%
32   1   0
I won a lottery and I ended up getting a ton of dog rockets. They're just sitting there aging. I hand them out to non-cigar smokers that want a cigar and I know will just waste it