What's new

The 2012 BOTL™ Chicagoland HERF :: June 23rd

cvm4

BoM - July '05 & Dec. '10
Rating - 100%
197   0   0
That's just it, I do expect it. He will stand behind someone taping over their shoulder so you can't see the fucker. He's a sneaky little bastard. Lol.
We talking about E here? Can't see, sneaky and little?? Just wondering... :grin:

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Looks like this one's going to have a nice turnout. Saw on FB that Casa put out an open invite. With the mention of Ratzillas and JB4's, people are going to be coming out of the woodwork. Saw that the event starts at 4 but is anyone getting there earlier? In for just that Fri-Sat, flying out Sun am EARLY (Paige says I have to be back lol), Gonna try and catch up with a few friends in the city then drive out with mlvega. G1

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
Looks like this one's going to have a nice turnout. Saw on FB that Casa put out an open invite. With the mention of Ratzillas and JB4's, people are going to be coming out of the woodwork. Saw that the event starts at 4 but is anyone getting there earlier? In for just that Fri-Sat, flying out Sun am EARLY (Paige says I have to be back lol), Gonna try and catch up with a few friends in the city then drive out with mlvega. G1
I hope that means us regular BOTL members will still be able to get the Ratzill'a or I'll be bumbed!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
I believe that the Ratzilla's are only for BOTL members. IF you look at the first post, there are 50 bundles of 12 with 20 being broken down into smaller increments, with more JF4's and 50 of those being open to BOTLers not able to make the event. My only hope it that there aren't people just signing up for the sake of being able to buy the sticks/admission to the lounge etc. Maybe putting a minimum time/post count like when we first signed up for access to the sale/trade area, would help controlling sales. G1

funkejj

BoM December 09
Rating - 100%
255   0   0
My only hope it that there aren't people just signing up for the sake of being able to buy the sticks/admission to the lounge etc. Maybe putting a minimum time/post count like when we first signed up for access to the sale/trade area, would help controlling sales. G1
There are people that are doing that. It is part of it they see the herf advertising and botl tied to it and they come looking to get into it. There has been half a dozen or so. It will be ok thou.

Last edited:

kockroach

BoM August 2010/2011
Rating - 100%
218   0   0
Sam (from Casa) is trying to make sure all BOTL in attendance have a chance to get some Ratzillas, even if it is a couple of singles.

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
There are people that are doing that. It is part of it they see the herf advertising and botl tied to it and they come looking to get into it. There has been half a dozen or so. It will be ok thou.
Hey its great if it brings in members. Just hate it if they join for the herf then they're not heard from again. G1

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Hey its great if it brings in members. Just hate it if they join for the herf then they're not heard from again. G1
If they make an attempt to socialize with the gang, they'll stay on board moving forward... imho.

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
As a newer member of BOTL I completely understand the unwritten rules of seniority. If there is a situation where there aren't enough Ratzillas for everyone I will gladly "give up my spot" to an older BOTL vet.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Damnit I wish I could make this. The people, the sticks!! Sounds like its going to be epic.