What's new

The 2012 BOTL™ Chicagoland HERF :: June 23rd

Jadawin

Drew Estate Cigars
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
JD
I thought you were forced to take them due to losing a bet.

I am just kidding. Totally not serious. Just Joking! LOL. HaHa!

Ten days away from the best get together in the world!

Matthew
Dont make me smack you Matt! :stretchgr

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
MTH HURLEY ... You are 100% correct, as Burning Leaf is a truly great shop.

It's about time for me to steal another one of their employees. JOKE JOKE .... Only JOKING. THIS WAS A JOKE. Public service announcement. JOKING.

This was a JOKE, made in friendship and goofyness. Please nobody take it the wrong way.

Best,
JD
May have to bring you another bottle of the dark stuff for that joke. There's only 1 good employee left (minus Jamal) and he can't make the herf.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Awesome.

Angela is really excited for the opportunity to visit the school to assess their needs.

Skip

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'll be in Chicago that weekend and would be thrilled if I could attend! I can only stay a little while before I have to go to wedding. thanks!

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Jere (Kockroach) and Eric did an amazing job organizing this event! I don't want to spoil some of fun not already mentioned, so I'm going to only show a few photos that I took when I went to CdM this morning:

The event is only 5 days away! And don't worry guys: the cigars are boxed up for the event. I ran across them while going to my membership lockers in the box storage area.

Jere already mentioned that you can order the UF-4s online if you're not going to be at the event. If you will be at the event, there will be plenty of UF-4s available. Here's the URL again:
http://topqualitycigars.com/UF4.html

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Awesome! I'm assuming that the UF-4's will be available at the event so no need to order them online? G1

JDog

BoM Nov '12 & May '13
Rating - 100%
423   0   0
Awesome! I'm assuming that the UF-4's will be available at the event so no need to order them online? G1
Yes. They will be available at the event. Only a certain amount is being sold online. Sorry about the confusion. I'll edit my post.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Jere (Kockroach) and Eric did an amazing job organizing this event! I don't want to spoil some of fun not already mentioned, so I'm going to only show a few photos that I took when I went to CdM this morning:

The event is only 5 days away! And don't worry guys: the cigars are boxed up for the event. I ran across them while going to my membership lockers in the box storage area.

Jere already mentioned that you can order the UF-4s online if you're not going to be at the event. If you will be at the event, there will be plenty of UF-4s available. Here's the URL again:
http://topqualitycigars.com/UF4.html
Mmmmm..... Baitfish. I am a very happy man now. :)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Anybody up for a gathering of some kind on Friday? I have no idea what I am going to be doing and driving a long distance to get drunk and smoke alone is just depressing.

If nothing comes of that do any of the Chicagoites know of any good brewpubs in the area?

FireDoc83

Cigar Assassin
Rating - 98.5%
108   1   0
Okay, I have a crappy question......

If I'm in a suit and tie... am I going to be COMPLETELY out of place???

I have a business trip the same weekend...... so Friday I fly from ATL to DC...... Saturday, I'm flying into CHI just for this... but then I need to get back out Sunday to ATL............... I might end up going straight from Saturday meetings, in DC, to the airport... and arrive in CHI at almost 4pm to rush right over to the event................... if I need to bring something to change out of the suit, I will........ otherwise just faster/easier to probably stay in it...

Someone drop me a PM that has been to (or helping throw) this thing?

Thanks, guys.

No matter what....... SEE YOU THERE! :grin:

^^ edit - P.S. - I'm flying into Midway so I'm only 15 minutes from the event... and land at 3:40 if on time......
Just show up, no matter how you are dressed you will be welcomed!

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Okay, I have a crappy question......

If I'm in a suit and tie... am I going to be COMPLETELY out of place???

I have a business trip the same weekend...... so Friday I fly from ATL to DC...... Saturday, I'm flying into CHI just for this... but then I need to get back out Sunday to ATL............... I might end up going straight from Saturday meetings, in DC, to the airport... and arrive in CHI at almost 4pm to rush right over to the event................... if I need to bring something to change out of the suit, I will........ otherwise just faster/easier to probably stay in it...

Someone drop me a PM that has been to (or helping throw) this thing?

Thanks, guys.

No matter what....... SEE YOU THERE! :grin:

^^ edit - P.S. - I'm flying into Midway so I'm only 15 minutes from the event... and land at 3:40 if on time......
Funny that you're asking if you need to dress DOWN lol. Man, I never know exactly what to wear but its always "am I dressed appropriately-meaning enough? First time I went to an event near the capital, everyone was in tux's and I was in just a shirt and sport coat. Not that it was an issue but I did feel out of place. Much easier to just take off a tie and jacket than to search for one. Just making it is the important part! G1