What's new

The 2012 BOTL™ Chicagoland HERF :: June 23rd

Damoba

Dan, Dan the Cigar Man
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I, Dan the newb shall be in attendance, hoshy says if I drive he'll give me a handy!!! jk

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
New to the site, but had heard about event while at the Avo tasting the other night. I would like to join in on the fun.

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
JUNE 23, 2012 at CASA de Montecristo :

I am super duper Pumped about this event. It is a historic time for BOTL and DE is extremely honored to be part of it. Willy Herrera is a very humble dude and he probably has no idea of the incredible warmth and camradery that the BOTL has for fellow members.

The CASA Team is first class and they have always treated DE wonderfully, even before they were big time - when it was only 8to8, so i know that this is going to be over the top.

I am going to scour the Grizzle over here to find some special items to have for the Fellaz and to raffle off as well.

So looking forward to seeing all of you guys there and enjoying great times together. Remember, these are some of the best times of our lives - even if Rex is there. (hahahahahah)

God Bless,
JD

BTW - Bob HRoadGlide ... can you attend, HomeGrizzle ..?

hdroadglide

BoM x 2, BoY 2011
Rating - 100%
514   0   0
JUNE 23, 2012 at CASA de Montecristo :

I am super duper Pumped about this event. It is a historic time for BOTL and DE is extremely honored to be part of it. Willy Herrera is a very humble dude and he probably has no idea of the incredible warmth and camradery that the BOTL has for fellow members.

The CASA Team is first class and they have always treated DE wonderfully, even before they were big time - when it was only 8to8, so i know that this is going to be over the top.

I am going to scour the Grizzle over here to find some special items to have for the Fellaz and to raffle off as well.

So looking forward to seeing all of you guys there and enjoying great times together. Remember, these are some of the best times of our lives - even if Rex is there. (hahahahahah)

God Bless,
JD

BTW - Bob HRoadGlide ... can you attend, HomeGrizzle ..?
The fat boyz be back!!,

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Saw a post about this shindig on ftcc and was trying to get some details! As in...... Any and everything! What, where, why, how long, how much, etc. I keep looking for some flyer thingy ding and see nothing but a bunch of perverted smart ass comments...so I figure I have to fit in perfectly! And I saw something about a handy, so I was definitely intreagged!.

Hoshneer

Blumpkin King
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Saw a post about this shindig on ftcc and was trying to get some details! As in...... Any and everything! What, where, why, how long, how much, etc. I keep looking for some flyer thingy ding and see nothing but a bunch of perverted smart ass comments...so I figure I have to fit in perfectly! And I saw something about a handy, so I was definitely intreagged!.
Wait a minute! I know you!?

Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Gents,

HERE IS SOMETHING TO PONDER WHEN YOU ARE ON THE "TERLET" later:

Name: "The Fat Boyz are Back "
Size: DemiTasse
Blend: ReDonkulous
Factory: Havana, Cuba
Price: $4.20

PSYCHE .....!
YEAH BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
JDizzle en da Crem Grizzle

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
Alright put me on the list. Don't have the total OK yet but can't miss this one. Where's everyone from out of town staying? G1