What's new

The Beard Thread

Rating - 100%
86   0   0
I just wash and a little conditioner and a rinse. Thats all. just hide the scissors and let it grow:)

you dont want a pic of mine.... do you?

Let's see it
You asked for it.... Here's about a little more than half of it, oh and my everyday Boswell's pipe with frog Morton standing in my backyard.

View attachment 45011
Nice, I'd have more but can only get away with so much at work, how long has it been since u cut/ shaved it?

Rating - 100%
31   0   0
I just wash and a little conditioner and a rinse. Thats all. just hide the scissors and let it grow:)

you dont want a pic of mine.... do you?

Let's see it
You asked for it.... Here's about a little more than half of it, oh and my everyday Boswell's pipe with frog Morton standing in my backyard.

View attachment 45011
Nice, I'd have more but can only get away with so much at work, how long has it been since u cut/ shaved it?
It took 2 years to get that long, but I've had it for 5 years, after 2-3years it just stopped growing. My hair is as long and I am 6'8". Done 5 locks of love so far.... Goofy I am:)

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Maybe I'll try again this winter but I am with the group that looks like a few of their pubes went on a stroll. It's always patchy on the sides, I just tried but decided I should shave before going to Nica.
I have the same issue. I try to grow a beard twice a year. Never works out.

Clint

Clint
Rating - 100%
206   0   1
Do goatees count?
If so....I just keep the ole goat inline with the trimmer, and nothing else.

...Useless contribution, right? LOL!

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Cold press coconut oil the stuff you cook with works great, having competed at a National level and founding a beard club (Edmonton Facail Hair Club) I have use or tired a ton of products. Can't go wrong with argon oil as long as its pure (super expensive) there is a ton of stuff all good and pretty much the same. s
Tay away from anything with silicone and sulfite.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Cold press coconut oil the stuff you cook with works great, having competed at a National level and founding a beard club (Edmonton Facail Hair Club) I have use or tired a ton of products. Can't go wrong with argon oil as long as its pure (super expensive) there is a ton of stuff all good and pretty much the same. s

Dude. Your beard is mighty.

Rating - 100%
51   0   0
So how has no one run a "Worst Beard Attempt" contest?
Or even a best beard attempt.

As a side note, I sent my wife the picture of yours, told her I was planning on doing that... She freaked out a bit because she thought that was a picture of me.
I'm glad your wife is able to recognize you so easily :rofl:

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I haven't used this stuff personally, but a friend of mine said it works pretty good I've been wanting to order some but other stuff keeps coming up that takes priority. Also if you follow them on facebook they do a lot of giveaways and post funny beard related pictures lumberjohns dot com
Thanks for the shout out TreySC! We try to have a good time while helping all your beardsman keep a full healthy beard. I"ve made a discount just for you guys that want to give it a try, use coupon code BOTLBEARDSMAN upon check out for 10% off at lumberjohns dot com and enjoy! Don't forget to check us out at fb dot com/lumberjohns for a good laugh and tons of giveaways!

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
25   0   0
I've had a beard for about 12 years, but I keep it neat. Last winter I grew it out for a couple months, but when it got warm again I trimmed it back.

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
I haven't used this stuff personally, but a friend of mine said it works pretty good I've been wanting to order some but other stuff keeps coming up that takes priority. Also if you follow them on facebook they do a lot of giveaways and post funny beard related pictures lumberjohns dot com
Thanks for the shout out TreySC! We try to have a good time while helping all your beardsman keep a full healthy beard. I"ve made a discount just for you guys that want to give it a try, use coupon code BOTLBEARDSMAN upon check for 10% off out at lumberjohns dot com and enjoy! Don't forget to check us out at fb dot com/lumberjohns for a good laugh and tons of giveaways!
Well I think this kinda seals the deal, you guys obviously care enough to respond so I'd say you deserve some business. Thanks guys!

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the shout out TreySC! We try to have a good time while helping all your beardsman keep a full healthy beard. I"ve made a discount just for you guys that want to give it a try, use coupon code BOTLBEARDSMAN upon check for 10% off out at lumberjohns dot com and enjoy! Don't forget to check us out at fb dot com/lumberjohns for a good laugh and tons of giveaways!
Well I think this kinda seals the deal, you guys obviously care enough to respond so I'd say you deserve some business. Thanks guys!
Not a problem. Hope you guys don't mind if I stick around awhile. I've always been a pipe/ryo kind of guy so I hope I fit in!

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Not a problem. Hope you guys don't mind if I stick around awhile. I've always been a pipe/ryo kind of guy so I hope I fit in!
We'd love to have you and we have a pretty great pipe community as well.

Ducttapegonewild

Actual Size
Rating - 100%
66   0   0
We'd love to have you and we have a pretty great pipe community as well.
But no RYO.

May even push you down a cigar slope or two..

Stogie_Bear

Chulo Savage
Rating - 100%
78   0   0

Holy awesome... this is everything my beard wants to be.