What's new

The best cigar smoking music?

Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I listen to just about everything when I smoke, Jazz, Blues, Rock, Metal and a touch of Eminem even. :)

Rating - 100%
8   0   0
I stumble upon some Dan Auerbach singles last week. Loved them! So Dan is my man right now, little bit of Muddy waters. I love listening to soft music during a cigar session.

Cobra

The Prince of Saiyans
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
It depends on the situation whether I am smoking celebrating or relaxing. If I am relaxing I smoke listening to jazz. If I am celebrating, I listen to techno.

blind2reason

My Mom Thinks I'm Cool
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I listen to just about everything when I smoke, Jazz, Blues, Rock, Metal and a touch of Eminem even. :)
Also enjoy listening to Eminem, can't help myself. I tend to gravitate towards music that is a mood lifter though when smoking, like RHCP and Sublime, also.. Journey anyone?

Herfin' Harg

BoM March 2012
Rating - 100%
142   0   0
Miles: Kind of Blue (absolutely from beginning to end)
Bela Fleck: Bluegrass Sessions
Chris Thile and Edgar Meyer: Farmer and the Duck
Iron and Wine: Boy with a Coin

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Hands down.... Little Feat
Had to YouTube this one, I'm a youngin', but I could listen to this over and over again ... Sweet little jam session there in the middle.

[YOUTUBE][ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1FekVR_SC5M&feature=related"]YouTube - Little Feat Dixie Chicken[/ame][/YOUTUBE]

Rating - 100%
47   0   0
Probably a little off the topic but does anyone else think that Lowell George, lead singer of Little Feat, looks like Jack Black?

mcroom

RV Wizard
Rating - 100%
53   0   0
For me it is early morning sitting outside listening to the birds, the sound of a waterfall or the waves crashing on the beach. The other is at night, in the fall by a nice fire, hearing it crackle as it slowly burns. This it the most relaxing time and I can pick up on all the flavor a good stick has to offer.

Last edited:

SmokeStacks

Robusto
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I can dig some Jerry Garcia either with The Grateful Dead or with other artist like Merle Saunders or with his other band The JGB Band. Its all smoking hot music.

itallushrt

hero
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
For me it is early morning sitting outside listening to the birds, the sound of a waterfall or the waves crashing on the beach. The other is at night, in the fall by a nice fire, hearing it crackle as it slowly burns. This it the most relaxing time and I can pick up on all the flavor a good stick has to offer.
Amen brother! Mother nature makes the best music of all.