What's new

The best cigar smoking music?

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
That picture of Lowell absolutely looks like Jack Black. The best bootleg recording out there is the Ultrasonic Theater, Atlanta, Georgia - 9/19/1974

Can't post a link....Not enough posts <sigh>

maestrobasser

@maestrobasser
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Love Jazz but the wife doesn't really care for it, so I'll sneak it in occasionally on times when I'm smoking alone. Otherwise, maybe some Dream Theater, Fates Warning, Power of Omens, etc. Thinking metal. If I had a shit day and I'm in more of a " wanna kick someone in the back of the head" mood, maybe some Pantera or Testament. ;)

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I prefer silence and conversation over music and especially that damned television.

Sinatra would've been nice - until I once hung out at a cigar shop where the owner only played Sinatra (and Rat Pack) non-stop and at high volume.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
I sometimes listen to worship music and have a little praise session when I'm out with a cigar :)
Done that before myself.

Typically it all depends on my mood. Usually something relaxing though. Some of Jimmy Buffett's slower stuff. Some jazz can be nice. Something islandy and chill is good too.

strife

Watcher of the Sky
Rating - 100%
107   0   1
Steele Dan
Wow Steve, I've got some amazing quality live soundboard boots of SD lying around somewhere, I'll see if I can dig 'em out for you. Always like to help a fellow LI'er out even if he is a RED SOX fan. :eyebrow: