What's new

"The Never Ending Thread."

mnelson

Matthew
Rating - 98.3%
104   1   0
So this "The Never Ending Thread" is going to be a story.

So heres how it goes. Ill start the story, and the next poster will continue to add to it with what ever they feel like adding. It can be a short addition, such as a few words, or a few sentences. No one can post twice in a row. You have to wait until someone else posts to add to the story.

Oh and for fun you can only comment on the story if you play! No lurkers :grin:

Okay the starting "sentence" :

What are you doing with.......

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Well, It`s kind of a long story. I was lying out in my hammock, having a beer and a smoke and watching my neighbor`s daughter wash her car, when....

You should`ve made this a "NSFW" thread:stretchgr

sarnone

Mithrandir
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
...all of a sudden, a duck billed platypus runs across my yard and scares the hell out of me and I spill my beer all over my pants. Well, my neighbor's daughter looks over to see what all the commotion is and she says......

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
as she begins to gently saunter over in my direction, she stops for moment to ponder something of great importance. Her hand is on her hip, her hair is slightly damp and her skin is glistening in the sunlight. She rubs the tip of her french manicured forefinger gently across her pouty lower lip with her head down and her eyes looking up to me, Finally, she says, "You've never seen my beaver, have you?"

WARDOGG

Crusher of Hopes & Dreams
Rating - 100%
10   0   2
wood and some sticky stuff to hold it together. I've been stockpiling wood all morning while you were washing your car I say. She says no her beaver never builds a damn because she likes it....

Greg

BoM October 2006
Rating - 100%
119   0   0
and, like her mom says, "whenever the beaver gets loose, just lay the ol' wood to it!" Then, she reached behind the door and pulled out a Louisville Slugger, which, coincidently was signed by Bucky Dent....

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
while they were both working there. Him as a dancer named Juniper, and her as a bartender named Spike. Well, the baseball bat suddenly slips from her hand and falls into the sewer grate. Desperate for some girl next door action later on, I pull the grate aside and dive in. Unfortunately for me, it was a far drop and I slid down about 40 feet into the darkness. Regaining my feet, I lit my trusty Xikar lighter to take a look around in the darkness. Off in the distance, I see a pair of eyes. I approach slowly, and stumble upon...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
box that appears to be a humidor. How did my dead brother's humidor end up in a storm sewer? I open the humi- and it's perfectly set at 68% humidity. As my eyes begin better adapting to the meager light in the sewer, I see a door in the distance. I cautiously approach the door, and begin to open it. Suddenly, I catch a glimpse of my dead brother's watch attached to a hideous arm opening the door from the inside. DEAR GOD, I cry, that creature with my dead brother's watch and humidor is actually....

codemachine

Cigar n00b
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
... figment of my imagination. I start to realize I've been hallucinating off and on ever since I came down into the sewer. The bat, the humidor, my brother.... all hallucinations. I decide it's time to get out of this sewer. I find the nearest ladder leading to a man hole and when I poke my head up I see that I am in the middle of...