What's new

"The Never Ending Thread."

Klusterbuck

Corrupted At An Early Age
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
he were the love child of ned beatty and the redneck from "Deliverance"..... Seriously, he was one ugly dude, and he walks up to me and...............

Fidel

Deceased Dictator
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
...you can put `em under my bunk anytime. Now, take off your pants and...

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
birthmark. "How did he know about the birthmark in the shape of Aaron Neville's birthmark on my ass?"

He said "you're the chosen one!!" At this point, I wasn't sure what I was being chosen for, so I sat there and listened.

He began to tell me the story of the legend of the one who would save mankind. The one with the birthmark in the shape of Aaron Nevile's birthmark on his ass.
He continued...

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
the story, but while doing so, he moved behind me and started to give me a back rub. I was starting to get nervous, because i had heard what happens in prison. He got really close to my ear and whispered....

bballbaby

Nov '08 BoM
Rating - 100%
183   0   0
He continued whispering softly, "We must convince them we are gay." It was when he said this that i felt his wet tongue on the edge of my ear.

I immediately jumped up and began wiping the heebie jeebies off my clothes. I said, "i don't care if i am The One, I am NOT a gay man.. The world can kiss my Aaron Neville ass!"

At this point the guards began laughing hysterically. While they were all laughing, one of them opened the cell door, dragged me out and told me to...

Klusterbuck

Corrupted At An Early Age
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
Relax, we're just testing you. This is really bill, one of our special operatives. He really enjoys torchering the new recruits. That's when I said, ..............