What's new

The New Ronson Jetlite

mthhurley

BoM December 2011
Rating - 100%
208   0   0
How do you guys make payments to deal DealExtreme? With credit cards or poo-pil?
I’m always a little reluctant to give out my credit card info especially to companies located in foreign countries so I’m thinking of going with poo-pil. Only used it once (hope I remember my password). What say ye brothers?
Most of the major credit card issuers have an option for you to create a one-use credit card number for exactly this reason. The number is dead after the one transaction. For example, Bank of America's product is called ShopSafe.

I believe ****** can do the same thing, but you might have to have the ****** Mastercard to do it.

iCraig

Cigars, hockey, and beer.
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Sweet. Thanks for the heads up on 'em. Can use a couple extra cheapies.

Rating - 100%
50   0   0
Justin hit me with one of the a couple weeks ago. Now I do not even use any of my good lighters. Damn I love this little thing. I am going to place an order for a few more.
Hey, if you order a few extra I will buy them off you or toss you a few sticks in exchange next time I see ya at the Leaf.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I ordered a bunch of these a few months ago. These are awesome and the huge fuel tank is great. They've definitely replaced Jetlites for me as my go-to cheap lighter.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Thanks for the link to these. Watched a video review the other day and they mentioned these but I couldn't remember the company's name. Thanks again.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I ordered a few of these a couple weeks ago and received a tracking number, but that number only allows me to track them up to the time they leave Hong Kong. Does anyone have an idea how long they will take to land in the states, or when I should be expecting them?

Rating - 100%
65   0   0
Yeah, I ordered a lighter similar to the one you linked to, but slightly different. I usually order 10 or so. I have had ones that don't work at all, to one that just lasted me a year and a half :) These are definitely worth the price. :)