What's new

The New Ronson Jetlite

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
The only reason I would buy anything from dealextreme (or any other site in HK or somewhere similar) is I can use PooPal. In other words they don't get my card number. If they don't accept PooPal then I don't buy... simple as that!

vperlman

Harleyrider
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Shnoop promptly changed its billing procedures in response to that situation. My card got compromised, but the cc co. fixed that. I have bought stuff from Shnoop a couple of times since then, and have had no further cc problems.

Rating - 100%
123   0   0
I need new glasses. :)

All but two now have flame. Two ignition buttons are broken. Seller did say they would replace them. Not worth the effert though.

Thanks for the fix!!!!

These lighters are still 1000 times better: http://www.ebay.com/itm/250847548063?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649
I like the lighters from dealextreme (I've bought 10 of em) but thought I would try one of these too. Looks pretty nice for $4.24 shipped.
Sorry for resurrecting an old thread but I had purchased one of these lighters that Cigar Cowboy originally linked to and have found it to
be a fantastic lighter. The price is now 4.60 shipped each and they only give a 5 cent per item shipping discount for multiple but still easily
worth the money. My B&M has a couple of these in the shop for $30. One customer bought one at that price and was happy with it. I
didn't have the heart to tell him what I paid for mine :halfgrinw This thing is not some flimsy plastic thing... it is all steal with a punch
cutter in the bottom.

Here is that link to the ebay auction: http://www.ebay.com/itm/250847548063?ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1423.l2649

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just got some random dealextreme lighters today, more than a month after ordering. The one linked and two others I randomly picked up off of the site. The other two are crap, the big plastic torch seems ok but doesn't want to fill all of the way. Seems like it will be less reliable than the jetlite. Now that ebay one looks cool, off to do some ordering...