What's new

the next monster "Jason"

Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I see dress boxes popping up on the secondary already, 500-750?!?!!! Holly sh!t. That's insane, the dress boxes are super cool and all, but damn (I don't remember the mummy being so crazy last year but maybe I just wasn't paying attention)! Also, I see they were able to get 5 of them, you'd think they would try and not sell so many to one person (assuming they did that and didn't have a bunch of people buy them for them, etc..)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Rating - 100%
69   0   0

Vipes

Manimal (Manny)
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Man looks like my local B+m is parting these dress boxes out. Too bad the can't just wait till the plain boxes are out to part them out

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I'm smoking a Jason now, and it appears that the one that I bought showed signs of plume already. Aside from that, it's not wowing me. Reminds me of a big Fausto, of which I'm not a fan, but I had to buy one to see what the hype was about. It appears that the boxes are as, if not more popular than the cigars themselves. I'm still early into it so maybe it will come to life.

Rating - 100%
28   0   0
I'm smoking a Jason now, and it appears that the one that I bought showed signs of plume already. Aside from that, it's not wowing me. Reminds me of a big Fausto, of which I'm not a fan, but I had to buy one to see what the hype was about. It appears that the boxes are as, if not more popular than the cigars themselves. I'm still early into it so maybe it will come to life.
Thanks for the mini review.
I haven't heard a peep yet
looking forward to more info