What's new

the next monster "Jason"

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
If I ever spring for a dressbox it will have to be after all the classic monsters have been exhausted and Pete's last resort is to do a Ghostbusters cigar.

sonarman

Hey Skimmer!
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
If I ever spring for a dressbox it will have to be after all the classic monsters have been exhausted and Pete's last resort is to do a Ghostbusters cigar.
With the little ghost box trap as the cigar box. That would be Rad!

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Marry me.

Oh wait... you probably don't look anything like your avatar. Nevermind. Let's get a beer sometime, instead.

JLB

Rating - 100%
61   0   0
Marry me.

Oh wait... you probably don't look anything like your avatar. Nevermind. Let's get a beer sometime, instead.
I laughed.

-Jared

Hoshneer

Drew Estate NotRex
Rating - 100%
96   0   0
Lmao!!! I would so buy a Ghostbuster cigar!!! The ghost trap better have an app though.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0
Lmao!!! I would so buy a Ghostbuster cigar!!! The ghost trap better have an app though.

Freddy's gotta be next
Right, and then who? That dude from HELLRAISER, and then Pumpkinhead, Chucky, the Saw, and then... Ghostbusters?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

Rating - 100%
103   0   0

Freddy's gotta be next
Right, and then who? That dude from HELLRAISER, and then Pumpkinhead, Chucky, the Saw, and then... Ghostbusters?

Don't forget possible alien and predator and if you do GB who do u do? Stay puff? Gozer the gozarian gozer the traveller? Or slimer? LOL.

sean

BoM June 13
Rating - 100%
158   0   0

Freddy's gotta be next

Don't forget possible alien and predator
Damn, yeah... how could I have forgotten those?!?

and if you do GB who do u do? Stay puff? Gozer the gozarian gozer the traveller? Or slimer? LOL.
This could be the first year the same blend makes it to different vitolas. "Puffy" can be a Flying-pig like figuardo and "Vince Glortho" can be the petite corona... "Slimer," the Robusto and "Egon" can be the Lancero.

MoJo

BoM March 2013
Rating - 100%
192   0   0
I also recall Pete talking about doing "fat monsters" some time ago, instead of little monsters again, so we might see that eventually (although I'm not as excited for those)

javajunkie

BoM July '12
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
i personally want to see. "killer clowns from outer space" stick for '14. in a coffin-shaped popcorn bucket dress box. o)

still, ON topic, pete plus the garcia clan plus broadleaf equals dead sexy, so color me intrigued.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Right, and then who? That dude from HELLRAISER

I'm all for a cenobite cigar... the dress box could look like the puzzle box and the band could be more like the Face since they are all about tearing skin off of everyone with hooks and chains... That would seriously be pretty rad.

thejavaman

BoM December 2012
Rating - 100%
160   0   0
I also recall Pete talking about doing "fat monsters" some time ago, instead of little monsters again, so we might see that eventually (although I'm not as excited for those)
I'd bet that's where Chucky & Bride of Chucky show up eventually.

Reeve11

crookedburn
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I've been much less than thrilled with the past few monster releases but I will get a box of these because Johnson is a broadleaf genius.
IMO, You are going to be happy if you're historically tat broadleaf fan. This cigar is right in that wheelhouse of taste.

Dan