What's new

the next monster "Jason"

TravelingJ

Banned
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Is that a joke? Why would cigars be limited to purchase based of previous purchase? Where's the sense in that?
It's pretty limited shit. Not like this cigar is put out for the entire world to enjoy. Pete is well aware it has a group of followers that will buy what he puts out.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hmm...well that sucks. I have seen dressed boxes of Mummies for sale on some sites. So not sure how that works. Guess I'll just have to take your word for it and get ass raped by a reseller
i wouldn't sweat it. i've seen the mummies go for under msrp on the forums (non dress box). they increased production and it wasn't the most exciting cigar.

same goes for little monsters, I have seen them for as low as $65 on the forums....

now the dress boxes are harder to get. he announces the unlucky 13... 13 shops who get the dress boxes. as soon as you see that list, and I mean asap, start making phone calls.

just don't do what alot of people do... get 2 boxes and gouge the hell out of the community, making your dress box free. :nono:

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
I've been much less than thrilled with the past few monster releases but I will get a box of these because Johnson is a broadleaf genius.
IMO, You are going to be happy if you're historically tat broadleaf fan. This cigar is right in that wheelhouse of taste.

Dan
I guess a Barclay Rex-esque flavor profile is too much to hope for?

Rating - 100%
90   0   0
Was thinkin more
-ish
NOW THAT'S A CIGAR CUTTER! Quite honestly, I like multi-purpose tools like this. You can cut your cigar, it helps get you out of a remote part of the Amazon and helps dispose of all those dead hookers bodies that seem to just keep accumulating around here...all in one device!

ciggy

"TommyBoy"
Rating - 100%
326   0   0
I've been much less than thrilled with the past few monster releases but I will get a box of these because Johnson is a broadleaf genius.
This...Not going for a dress...To much BS and after 4 years I'm sick of the chase. In my opinion the Boris which is not a Monster release but in the same line was really the best. I'm hoping this years will be great but I'm not holding my breath.
I do like the size though and in broadleaf this could be very promising.