What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

onibakushinka

Still Learning
Rating - 100%
27   0   0
Anyone who needs a wineador, finally seems like there is one back in stock

http://www.openboxdirect.com/Koldfront-TWR282S-KFSD-28-Bottle-Deluxe-Ultra-Capacity-Free-Standing-Thermoelectric-Wine-Cooler/TWR282S-KFSD,default,pd.html?cgid=Beverage_and_Bar

Scratch / Dent - TWR282S-KFSD - Koldfront 28 Bottle Ultra Capacity Thermoelectric Wine Cooler - Platinum - Scratch & Dent

$87.20 with freeshipping

I usually buy these and at most a small blemish on them. of course YMMV

They go pretty quick so act fast .

rev.b

Master of Mayhem * BoM 1/14
Rating - 100%
163   0   0
I'm looking for L40's I got boxes of all the other stuff. Thanks brothers!! Peace..........Bryan

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
Rating - 100%
69   0   0
damn that is a good price for those rats!
Although $199 shipped for L40's is right on par... I hope we didn't get scammed :)
No scam. I have ordered from them before. Fast, reliable and professional. I live in NC and my stuff shows up quick.
Just got the shipping info via email-- great looking out! Thanks!
Just got my shipping info as well... I couldn't believe that out of everything they had the FFP's were the last to sell out. I was hoping to get a box of UF's or Rats too but they were gone

Rating - 100%
18   0   0
damn that is a good price for those rats!
Although $199 shipped for L40's is right on par... I hope we didn't get scammed :)
No scam. I have ordered from them before. Fast, reliable and professional. I live in NC and my stuff shows up quick.
Just got the shipping info via email-- great looking out! Thanks!
Just got my shipping info as well... I couldn't believe that out of everything they had the FFP's were the last to sell out. I was hoping to get a box of UF's or Rats too but they were gone
If I hadn't just spent a bunch on opus I would've grabbe some rats also :)

Rating - 100%
10   0   0