What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Rating - 100%
39   0   0
I just jumped on this, sounds like a decent smoke at worst
Just stumbled upon this deal last night, a box of 20 Ramon Bueso "Genesis the Project" robustos for 60 dollars, and it qualifies for the Fathers Day free shipping. For 3 dollars a stick, I went ahead and purchased a box. Heard good things about them, and if worst comes to worst, can hand them out to friends. http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/11937/ramon-bueso-genesis-the-project/
I love them and have bought a few boxes already. I don't think many will be disappointed.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Update: I wont be smoking these. I just got called for age-verification because I have moved in the past 5 years. They wanted me to fax a copy of my Driver's License to verify age. If I was to comply I would be condoning a ridiculous process. CI is not for me.
Just stumbled upon this deal last night, a box of 20 Ramon Bueso "Genesis the Project" robustos for 60 dollars, and it qualifies for the Fathers Day free shipping. For 3 dollars a stick, I went ahead and purchased a box. Heard good things about them, and if worst comes to worst, can hand them out to friends. http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/11937/ramon-bueso-genesis-the-project/
I love them and have bought a few boxes already. I don't think many will be disappointed.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Update: I wont be smoking these. I just got called for age-verification because I have moved in the past 5 years. They wanted me to fax a copy of my Driver's License to verify age. If I was to comply I would be condoning a ridiculous process. CI is not for me.
Hmmm, that's weird, I ordered from them for the first time after moving a month or so earlier and had no issues. I've been wanting to try these, I think I might have to just order a few.

Rating - 100%
69   0   0
Is it really that bad, for them double checking? I am sure they are just following rules that have been set for them to follow.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
My apologies gents, I don't want to thread jack this any further, wasn't my intention. I don't want to fax a driver's license to a company that has my credit card info to prove my age. I have no beef with the girl doing her job.... I won't miss them, they won't miss me.
Is it really that bad, for them double checking? I am sure they are just following rules that have been set for them to follow.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
My apologies gents, I don't want to thread jack this any further, wasn't my intention. I don't want to fax a driver's license to a company that has my credit card info to prove my age. I have no beef with the girl doing her job.... I won't miss them, they won't miss me.
I don't blame you and I don't remember ever having to do that for any purchase from anyone other than enter my birthdate ....it wouldn't hurt for CC companies to have some way for vendors to be able to recognize that the individual is over 18 or 21 .... They track everything else.