What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
231   0   0
True dat. Just tooooo many steps for me :grin:
Especially when it's just to use such a shady retailer.
Really?

Didn't realize that BOTL site sponsors were considered "shady".
I've had major issues with famous overcharging me and messing up my shipping. I paid for next day they sent it economy. I was told a supervisor would call me every day for 4 days until I happened to get an employee that gave me the supervisors direct number. In the end my order of 60 cigars got there 8 days after order and were dry. They refunded me the difference in shipping and sent me a 4 pack of liga no.9 that also arrived dry as dirt. I will use them one more time to give them a second chance but they aren't great so far.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
You and TJ must have had the same operator??? While I would rather buy from Cmac at Emersons or local when (if ever) I'm home, I've used Famous countless times and never had an issue. So anyways how about someone post a deal???
me too

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Blackcat cigars has all Liga privada unicos in stock 800 220 9850
Just to relay my experience with Black Cat, I ordered a box of L40s which they shipped & I received. When I opened the box the caps were loose and had some cracks on them. I called Black Cat and they told me I'd have to contact the manufacturer as I was the first one to open the box! I did get in touch with DE and they replaced the damaged cigars. IMHO Black Cat should have replaced the damaged sticks. I've had problems with cigars that other vendors shipped me and they all just sent me new sticks and I sent back the damaged ones.

Rating - 100%
103   0   0
Just to relay my experience with Black Cat, I ordered a box of L40s which they shipped & I received. When I opened the box the caps were loose and had some cracks on them. I called Black Cat and they told me I'd have to contact the manufacturer as I was the first one to open the box! I did get in touch with DE and they replaced the damaged cigars. IMHO Black Cat should have replaced the damaged sticks. I've had problems with cigars that other vendors shipped me and they all just sent me new sticks and I sent back the damaged ones.
I would think that they didn't have more l40s to ship you and would probably have said the same thing with as limited a release from another brand - spoken as devils advocate

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I was kind of wondering how a shop deals with limited stock like uf-13's with broken caps when they don't have more to give. It's not like a damaged can of soup where they can just get another off the shelf.

BrittS88

Banned
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
Idk if everyone already knows this. But I got the cigar monster app a week ago and I have seen some insane deals. 5 packs of undercrows for 19$ my father le bijou 1922 5 packs for 35. Some pretty sweet deals on there for good sticks. And its though famous smoke so although its not the best company, when they messed up my order they fixed it eventually.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
Idk if everyone already knows this. But I got the cigar monster app a week ago and I have seen some insane deals. 5 packs of undercrows for 19$ my father le bijou 1922 5 packs for 35. Some pretty sweet deals on there for good sticks. And its though famous smoke so although its not the best company, when they messed up my order they fixed it eventually.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 4
Plus, since Famous is now a sponsor of the site, you can enter "BOTLORG" at checkout for an additional 15% off!

Also, don't forget to follow lilninjabuddy's instructions on how to use ebates for an additional 5% kickback on Famous & Thompson purchases!

It's on like Graunke Kong!

Happy Saving,
Clint

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
I would think that they didn't have more l40s to ship you and would probably have said the same thing with as limited a release from another brand - spoken as devils advocate
I would think a vendor would contact the manufacturer not push it off on the customer, I was never given that option!