What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
Blackcat cigars has all Liga privada unicos in stock 800 220 9850
Just to relay my experience with Black Cat, I ordered a box of L40s which they shipped & I received. When I opened the box the caps were loose and had some cracks on them. I called Black Cat and they told me I'd have to contact the manufacturer as I was the first one to open the box! I did get in touch with DE and they replaced the damaged cigars. IMHO Black Cat should have replaced the damaged sticks. I've had problems with cigars that other vendors shipped me and they all just sent me new sticks and I sent back the damaged ones.
I feel that's this is a fairly reasonable reponse to an issue with unicos based on the fact that Liga customer service is nearly unparalleled when dealing with product issues.

Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Just to relay my experience with Black Cat, I ordered a box of L40s which they shipped & I received. When I opened the box the caps were loose and had some cracks on them. I called Black Cat and they told me I'd have to contact the manufacturer as I was the first one to open the box! I did get in touch with DE and they replaced the damaged cigars. IMHO Black Cat should have replaced the damaged sticks. I've had problems with cigars that other vendors shipped me and they all just sent me new sticks and I sent back the damaged ones.
I feel that's this is a fairly reasonable reponse to an issue with unicos based on the fact that Liga customer service is nearly unparalleled when dealing with product issues.
Not a big fan of Black Cat as well. Just my opinion. Not very nice and rude

Rating - 100%
56   0   0
Just for the record, When I talked with DE they also said that Black Cat should have taken of this.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think I ordered the last of the ffp from BC.

Sent from my RM-877_nam_att_205 using Tapatalk