What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rupe

Suburban robot that monitors reality -BOM Feb.'13
Rating - 100%
401   0   0
Rating - 100%
33   0   0
not sure how much longer they are doing it for, got mine through at 8am today, but call JR Cigars at 1(800) 572-4427 and tell them you would like the Montecristo Free Promo if still available. Free humidifier, cutter, and lighter...

Rating - 100%
33   0   0

This is the free promo they have going on. Not sure for how long. They had it going on yesterday but i did not find out until today and i was still able to get one at 8am and my co worker at 10am. Act fast !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

ENV

@Driven_not_Hidden
Rating - 100%
83   0   0

This is the free promo they have going on. Not sure for how long. They had it going on yesterday but i did not find out until today and i was still able to get one at 8am and my co worker at 10am. Act fast !

THANK YOU! Just got my order in for this. No CC needed.

Rating - 100%
152   0   0
Bump for this; I got an email about this last week but didn't post I figured it was never coming since I didn't order anything else with it (the guy who pitched me was nice about it though). No charges for S&H, no ccrd needed. Had it Monday by UPS. Nice set.

Per my email: "To get your FREE Montecristo Accessory set, all you have to do is call (800) JR CIGAR and use code MXFREE and it's yours!"

Rating - 100%
5   0   0

I can vouch this this. Got mine in the mail yesterday. JR ships these packages priority..which is crazy considering it is 100% free. Total time on phone was 4 minutes 14 seconds. The best thing in the kit is the lighter by far..dual torch.

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Ordered quick and easy... they tried to sell me on either a 7 stick mild or 8 stick medium sampler, but I said no thanks and nothing more was asked.

Thanks for the tip!