What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
That's a fantastic price. Almost bought them even though I don't like Quesada much. (just realized cigarpage was cigarsinternational)
It's not actually the same company.... CI is owned by the same parent company as General Cigar (non Cuban cohiba, punch, etc.)

Keith Myer, who sold CI years ago, just had his non-compete end and started cigarpage.com. Hes breaking all sorts of MAP (minimum advertised price) policies, as he's not buying direct from any manufactures.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
It's not actually the same company.... CI is owned by the same parent company as General Cigar (non Cuban cohiba, punch, etc.)

Keith Myer, who sold CI years ago, just had his non-compete end and started cigarpage.com. Hes breaking all sorts of MAP (minimum advertised price) policies, as he's not buying direct from any manufactures.

It's got exactly the same stuff with the same pics as fieldsupply.com (I was told that was CI but really have no other information about that) Thanks for setting me straight.

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
It's got exactly the same stuff with the same pics as fieldsupply.com (I was told that was CI but really have no other information about that) Thanks for setting me straight.
Anytime :) yes, same buulding, shipping, etc as field supply. Also Keith Meyers company. Both separate from CI.

Rating - 100%
53   0   0
Anytime :) yes, same buulding, shipping, etc as field supply. Also Keith Meyers company. Both separate from CI.

In keeping with the theme that these are the same companies, fieldsupply has the Quesada 40th anniversary for $2.49 a stick on sale right now. Just a touch cheaper than their sister company.

Oh and other Quesada on sale too... But you do have to pay $3.99 shipping

http://www.fieldsupply.com/quesada-oktoberfest-72-percent-off-monster-deal-fs.html

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Cigar page with great deals on my father factory stuff. Jaime Garcia robusto for 80 a box. Don't think I've ever seen them that cheap.

So who is he buying from if not the manufacturer and how can he afford to sell below everyone else? I would think buying from some one other than the manufacturer would give him a higher cost.

Rating - 100%
55   0   0

Interesting info. Thanks Jim.

Rating - 100%
262   0   0
Cigar page with great deals on my father factory stuff. Jaime Garcia robusto for 80 a box. Don't think I've ever seen them that cheap.

So who is he buying from if not the manufacturer and how can he afford to sell below everyone else? I would think buying from some one other than the manufacturer would give him a higher cost.
Buying from.... anyone and everyone who will sell him.
He's selling at a loss right now just to build market share and gain customers to market to. At some point, he will buy direct and agree to play by the manufacturers rules....

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
Buying from.... anyone and everyone who will sell him.
He's selling at a loss right now just to build market share and gain customers to market to. At some point, he will buy direct and agree to play by the manufacturers rules....
So basically, enjoy these deals while they last?

Thanks for the info, brother.

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
cigar page is rocking my father right now. so sad it's only by the box and no fivers though I would buy 4 fivers before I would buy a box