What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
actually i ordered some of the JG reserva especiale. never had a centurion, but the JGRE i know are great and were cheaper. ...not that i dont trust you guys

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
actually i ordered some of the JG reserva especiale. never had a centurion, but the JGRE i know are great and were cheaper. ...not that i dont trust you guys
I like the Jaime better but if you've never had a centurion...... :)

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
We actually consistently make fun of the brand, it's not just occasionally! Gurkha, as a brand, is a net negative for our hobby. But that doesn't mean some of their cigars aren't smokeable. I enjoyed the original Cellar Reserve back when they came out, and the Ghost was actually a good cigar, if you can believe that (there I said it!).

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
:unsure:I kinda like gurkah beauty's:unsure:. Please don't hit me. .
Hey smoke what you like brother. For the price on there I think I am going to order some to try. Only had one gurkha, my b&m has them priced really high so all the bad I hear I can't convince myself to try them. But for 2 bucks a stick might as well. Hell if I don't like them I'll bomb them to @StogieNinja I hear he said he likes gurkha.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
Hey smoke what you like brother. For the price on there I think I am going to order some to try. Only had one gurkha, my b&m has them priced really high so all the bad I hear I can't convince myself to try them. But for 2 bucks a stick might as well. Hell if I don't like them I'll bomb them to @StogieNinja I hear he said he likes gurkha.
Don't do it

for about the same you can get Quesada 40th or Heisenberg (which aren't my taste but good cigars)