What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

DoberMan

"I myself dabbled in pacifism once."
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hopefully CigarPage is an okay vendor here, today is one of the scorcher sales, new item every 20min with free shipping. 14 hours left.

Rating - 100%
92   0   0
Cigarpage has great deals on AJ Fernandez San Lotano 10 packs and boxes. Just got a 10 pack of Oval Maduro Toro's for $49.99.
I will always buy boxes rather than 10 packs from Cigarpage if my budget will allow. I bought San Lotano last time they ran a deal on them and am very happy with my the boxes I bought. I tried to save money on 10 packs of Perdomo Lot23 from Cigarpage and they all smoked like factory seconds. With box purchases I'm more confident I will be getting the real deal instead of seconds.

Rating - 100%
27   0   0
I will always buy boxes rather than 10 packs from Cigarpage if my budget will allow. I bought San Lotano last time they ran a deal on them and am very happy with my the boxes I bought. I tried to save money on 10 packs of Perdomo Lot23 from Cigarpage and they all smoked like factory seconds. With box purchases I'm more confident I will be getting the real deal instead of seconds.
The heisenbergs I got from them.... I thought the same thing for the first one I smoked rott. But they've defiantly gotten better with some rest.

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
That's really crazy, I don' t think they would be allowed to sell 2nds and advertise as regular production.

That being said, two 10 packs of san lotano habanos would run $80 right now on the page. 1 box of 20 cigars will run you $90. Not sure why the price discrepancy.

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
That's really crazy, I don' t think they would be allowed to sell 2nds and advertise as regular production.

That being said, two 10 packs of san lotano habanos would run $80 right now on the page. 1 box of 20 cigars will run you $90. Not sure why the price discrepancy.
Boxes add 5% more flavor.