What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
I don't know if everyone else checks cigarpage each day now like I do, but 5ers galore for next two days.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
I don't know if everyone else checks cigarpage each day now like I do, but 5ers galore for next two days.
The 20 minute deals from yesterday were tough to keep track of, I didn't see anything really of note every time I checked.
I think the best deal on the fivers today is the La Antiguedad robustos for $20.

A ton of options there.

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
The 20 minute deals from yesterday were tough to keep track of, I didn't see anything really of note every time I checked.
I think the best deal on the fivers today is the La Antiguedad robustos for $20.

A ton of options there.
On a buying freeze till holidays are over but yeah there are a lot of good options imo.
Yeah I didn't like the scorcher deal. I think over 4 hours or so of checking I maybe saw one thing that I liked.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
On a buying freeze till holidays are over but yeah there are a lot of good options imo.
Yeah I didn't like the scorcher deal. I think over 4 hours or so of checking I maybe saw one thing that I liked.
Tough time of year for a buying freeze, I feel like the fall is when all the deals come out. Typically a lot of black friday deals and it doesn't help when cigarpage has been going crazy with great deals over the last month. Good luck holding out, brother!

Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Tough time of year for a buying freeze, I feel like the fall is when all the deals come out. Typically a lot of black friday deals and it doesn't help when cigarpage has been going crazy with great deals over the last month. Good luck holding out, brother!
Yeah I know :(. Already had to make a small exception to pick up a couple Hyde yesterday. Budget just gets to low during this time of year. Bills > cigars :punch:

Rating - 100%
29   0   0
Man I didn't even need a new case but at that price I couldn't resist. No orange left though.
Dam it I gave in to the Four Kicks too. You guys are a bad influence. However thx to a Raise gift card 20 sticks cost 66. Thank you Cigar Jedi.

Last edited:

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0
La Reloba habano toro box from cigarplace - 40% off for being discontinued. Comes out to $65 for 24 sticks. I can't remember how these smoke, but it seems like a good deal for a box of Pepins.