What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Just looked up Goldie Dalia and saw 4 1/4 x 40 5pk $90 my heart stopped a couple times. I tapped on Kill Bill link. Think I will pass though, then beat myself up later about it.

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V

Rating - 100%
63   0   0
Not much of a deal at all really. Even with the 25% off you can find cheaper Illusione prices quite a few other places. Small Batch has started raising their prices and then giving these discounts, makes it appear better than it is. And I like Small Batch by the way, just noticed how they've changed with these promotions.

Rating - 100%
41   0   0
Not much of a deal at all really. Even with the 25% off you can find cheaper Illusione prices quite a few other places. Small Batch has started raising their prices and then giving these discounts, makes it appear better than it is. And I like Small Batch by the way, just noticed how they've changed with these promotions.
How dare thee blaspheme against the Lord?

Sent back in time from Dr. Hoppy's phone using thinkatalk.

ChuckMejia

The General
Rating - 100%
122   0   0
Where can you find the ECCJ Robustos for cheaper? Let's see if you're telling the truth!

I am looking to order those. Let me know if you find them cheaper! Thanks in advance

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
I tested this on the Roma sale...and they lost by $2 to Puro everyday 15%

Granted I don't want any company to lose money on the sake of making the sale. The service is amazing and i gladly will pay extra for service and speed of delivery. The fact that prices have not started to creep up across the board is amazing to me.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Smallbatch 60% off remaining inktome stock with code "inktome" until tomorrow night. They're Fonseca sticks, ten cigars for $26 for one of the three sizes....what the heck, definitely giving them a try.