What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
I went with the coronas for 3.50 a stick but don't tell anyone. Guess I need to smoke 7 cigars between now and when they come in so I don't go past the in-humidor limit I set

squaresoft

It's dangerous to go alone, take this.
Rating - 100%
59   0   0
I went with the coronas for 3.50 a stick but don't tell anyone. Guess I need to smoke 7 cigars between now and when they come in so I don't go past the in-humidor limit I set
Hmm that might be worth it I guess...Some of the sticks in the sampler don't sound appealing to me though

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
REGIUS SPECIAL! - Thursday 02 March, 2017
Use the code REGIUS for 50% off the Regius category!

http://smallbatchcigar.com/regius-c-113.html
Definitely scooping up that lancero mix and grab the corona gorda while I'm at it. Haven't had a single Regius but seems like a good start.

Edit: You really can't beat 50% off as an introductory type sampler, I was debating the past few hours after seeing the email, then I realized if I don't get the lanceros everyone else will.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
7   0   0
Definitely scooping up that lancero mix and grab the corona gorda while I'm at it. Haven't had a single Regius but seems like a good start.

Edit: You really can't beat 50% off as an introductory type sampler, I was debating the past few hours after seeing the email, then I realized if I don't get the lanceros everyone else will.
I grabbed the coronas. Now I'm thinking of grabbing some Nat Sherman Timeless Lanceros. You can still get 30% off with code Sherman.

Rating - 100%
234   0   0
small batch is killing me. I'm starting to get multiple boxes from them every week. I really need to stop looking at this thread. But I did get this really cool beanie which I already put to use smoking an Epernay (which I gouged and repaired while stashing my recent small batch purchases) out in 32 degree weather.

Rating - 100%
5   0   0
For some reason I get the feeling your wife just shakes her head and says "yep, that hat is definitely you!" What do I have to do to get one?

Last edited: