What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
40   0   0
What's with the Pepin stick?

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V
From their email "What's more is that each sampler comes with one 15-year old Pepin Garcia Nacionales "W", a blend now only available through our website. That's right folks, we're offering a sold out 15-year-aged Pepin Garcia Blend with every Tatuaje Broadleaf Sampler purchased. Only 10 are available, and they will go fast."

btubes18

The Thing
Rating - 100%
149   0   0
Not much of a deal at all really. Even with the 25% off you can find cheaper Illusione prices quite a few other places. Small Batch has started raising their prices and then giving these discounts, makes it appear better than it is. And I like Small Batch by the way, just noticed how they've changed with these promotions.
Didn't Illusione raise their prices across the board? I know they raised the Illusione Rothechilde,

atllogix

It's not @ Logix
Rating - 100%
35   0   0
Didn't Illusione raise their prices across the board? I know they raised the Illusione Rothechilde,
I believe so searching for MK Ultra I see a lot of places had them listed for like 38 but sold out. And other places have them at 50+, SBC seems to mostly use MSRP if not slightly lower.

Sent from my 2nd Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge SM-G935V

bripper

lowlife
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
12 Diesel Unlimited small batch cigars for $44.98 with free shipping from cigar.com as its deal of da week.
https://www.cigar.com/deal-of-the-week/
I got the maduros. The Diesel Unlimited maduro is in my rotation. Best as first cigar of the day.
Diesel Maduro Small-Haul Sampler contains:
2 x Diesel Unlimited d.P Perfecto (5.0”x58)
2 x Diesel Unlimited Flathead Belicoso (6.5”x54)
2 x Diesel Unlimited d.nt Perfecto (6.5”x56)
2 x Diesel Unlimited Large Marge (6.7”x54)
2 x Diesel Unlimited d.10 Perfecto (6.5”x64)
2 x Diesel Unlimited Stout Barber Pole (6.0”x60)

j6jasst2-sp-1000.jpg

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
55   0   0
I tested this on the Roma sale...and they lost by $2 to Puro everyday 15%

Granted I don't want any company to lose money on the sake of making the sale. The service is amazing and i gladly will pay extra for service and speed of delivery. The fact that prices have not started to creep up across the board is amazing to me.
Small batch has been very good to me for years. They aren't loosing my business over a couple of dollars. . . Just my opinion.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If i wanted to buy some Padrons in bulk - not boxes (1926, 1945, family reserve, 90th, 40th, etc..) where would you all suggest looking for best prices without having to buy boxes?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk