What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

BigSkySmoke

Lanceros, Cowgirls and Burritos
Rating - 100%
82   0   0
21 dollars a box? That's stealing my friend thank you! I must investigate right away!

@Oscur- please get on this right away!

@mpomario- here's your chance to grab Omar for less than a dollar per cigar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The order has to be over $50 for the BOTLORG code to work and it's free shipping...

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Dang, a LOT of good sold out deals on the Monster this morning. My Fathers #1's at $131?! I'm kinda mad I missed that one.

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
I actually contacted them about it and they informed me it was part of an upcoming FDA regulation.
What in the absolute F**k!?! What kind of sense does that make? Why does every single hobby or interest I have, have an ass load of bs gov. interference in it! Gah! Sorry guys, it's just neverending it seems.

Rebuilding old truck - Parts website: "please help us stop the EPA's assault on racing"
Glassblowing - Sorry, you can't use your best colors because they "might" put .5 ppm of cadmium in the air.
Guns, reloading, silencers- you just can't even imagine how absurd till you deal with it. - 16" barrel, totally legal, 15.5" Felony...
Low flow shower heads....
Window unit AC - "this unit has been set to turn off at chosen temp due to regulations"...
:/

Last edited: