What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
JR Rapid Fire Auction Pro Tips 9/19:

While working on a brief and waiting for a hearing I had JR's Rapid Fire Auction Page pulled up on my phone. Here's what I've learned:

1) They've got 20 count boxes of Montecristo Habana 2000 Kilimanjaros for about $100. I wasn't that interested but I love Monte and the deal kept popping up. It's showing up about every 20 minutes or so.

2) About every 1.5-2.0 hours they've got Padron 1964 Anniversary Maduro Imperial boxes. Looks like 40% off is when the bot closes the bid. Got me a box for $299. JR MSRP is $471 and they're price is normally $423. Famous has them for $392.

If you've never messed with JR Rapid Fire it's a bot-controlled free-fall auction. When the magic percentage is hit it marks it sold - which is marketing crap. On occasion some live person bids and you'll notice the magic percentage off wasn't hit. Usually 40% off is that number, but I have hit 84% off. MSRP is a little inflated versus other vendors so do your homework.

When I get bored with the wife watching dumb crap on Bravo I like to try to develop a pattern which is nigh impossible.

Happy hunting!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
How are these? Y'all bullied me into a box of the new waves. Which size is best?

Not great, not horrible. I smoked through a box of the PCG's a few months ago, they were good for a cheap smoke with my morning coffee or if I just needed a cigar fix, but 50 in a box is a lot and I burnt myself out on them. That said, they're definitely better than most sticks that can be had for under $2.

Rating - 100%
38   0   0

Glassman

Glass Gars Guns Garden
Rating - 100%
93   0   0
@irratebass- I passed on that deal for this one on PDR cigars

But you will try the Cabinet Gran Duque tomorrow buddy

@Genuine- PDR blowout sale on Cigarpage.com

You introduced me to PDR with the AFR.

I bought 30 cigars for $60 plus free shipping
Bwahahahahaha, "real and spectacular" gotta love some good subtle pervy marketing..

Rating - 100%
4   0   0
@irratebass- I passed on that deal for this one on PDR cigars

But you will try the Cabinet Gran Duque tomorrow buddy

@Genuine- PDR blowout sale on Cigarpage.com

You introduced me to PDR with the AFR.

I bought 30 cigars for $60 plus free shipping
Damnit where's the unfollow button?! Probably next to links for divorce attorneys!