What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

njstone

BoM January 2010
Rating - 100%
167   0   0
Damn that was a good deal. I looked on Famous' regular site and the sampler is sold out. I called customer service to see if I could still get the Monster deal and the lady said she couldn't even find it in the system because they are sold out. She said they must have just found a few laying around and threw them up on Monster to get rid of...:frownno:

So did you pull the trigger njstone???

I didn't actually. I'm on a non-buying phase right now and was able to stay strong. It was tough, though, lol.

n.olson

Veteran Eccentric
Rating - 100%
67   0   0
Avo XO Assortment Box

1 Avo XO Allegro Natural 4 1/2 x 34, 1 Avo XO Intermezzo Natural 5 1/2 x 50, 1 Avo XO Maestoso Natural 7 x 48, 1 Avo XO Notturno Natural 5 x 42, 1 Avo XO Preludio Natural 6 x 40, 1 Avo XO Presto Natural 5 x 31, 1 Avo XO Serenata Natural 5 3/4 x 38

46.98 on cigar monster

BrooksW

BoM June '09
Rating - 100%
131   0   0
I LOVE your avatar, by the way, lol!
Look... me and the McDonald's people got this little misunderstanding. See, they're McDonald's... I'm McDowell's. They got the Golden Arches, mine is the Golden Arcs. They got the Big Mac, I got the Big Mick. We both got two all-beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles and onions, but their buns have sesame seeds. My buns have no seeds.

:rolling:

~brooks

smokemifugotem

BoM July '10
Rating - 100%
190   0   1
I swear to god there is no PJ sampler...you all are just fn with me;) I think they only have 8 or 9 of them that they sell at a time and they log into the BOTL to watch the frenzie when they post it up;) Great find again and hopefully I hit the next one! Have a good one bros!