What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
For you Pepin Garcia whores... Nothing crazy, but a good everyday smoke at a good price.

Holt's Weekend Roast: Box of Casa Royale Prestige - $79.95
http://www.holts.com/category.html?id=201679

Jose "Don Pepin" Garcia is one of the premier cigar-makers in the world today. When it comes to quality, consistency and great taste, Pepin is at the very top of the food-chain. Casa Royale is by no means Pepin's strongest creation, but its beautifully-balanced, medium-bodied character stands out among the rest. The blend retains a semblance of Pepin's trademark spiciness, while at the same time offering an amalgam of smooth, cedary and leathery flavors with a creamy, citrusy finish. Any Pepin-lover worth their salt should surely give this cigar a shot. This weekend only, we're serving up boxes of Casa Royale Prestige at a monstrous 50% off MSRP. Get yours today before this sale is over. Like all of Pepin's cigars, these dandies are absolutely incredible!
Save 50% off MSRP!
Entire Order Ships Free!

Box of 25:

Casa Royale Prestige - 6.75 x 49

MSRP: $158.75
Weekend Price: $79.95

jwyatt55

Not the mad fladder!
Rating - 100%
110   0   0
601 Connecticut (Black) Robusto 5 Pack for 19.98
cigarmonster

I have not tried this one but I am a big fan of the rest of the 601 line.

Rating - 100%
25   0   0
CAO VR

This weekend we unleash the dogs of war with a hair-raising deal on CAO's tastiest Maduro. The CAO 'VR' captures the CI Spotlight with discount prices and freebies too good to pass up - the likes of which we've never before offered on CAO. Boxes of 20 start at just $49.99 PLUS a gorgeous CAO Ashtray for just a buck more. That's an average of $30+ off normal low CI box prices, a savings of nearly 50% off MSRP on this tasty morsel from CAO.

For a limited time pick up a 20-count box of CAO 'VR' for as low as $49.99, plus add a CAO Black 'O' 3-Finger Ashtray (a $30 value) for just $1 more!

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/html/spec_event.asp

Jfire

BoM 9/9' 9/11' 8/12'
Rating - 100%
391   0   0
Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic 1979 robusto 10 for $34.99
joe cigar
Had 1 of these for 07 few days back w the old band on it. Man I hope these are just as good esp for the price. Had to pull the trigger. Also got a bundle of Perdomo esv 91 2nds. If I dont like em I know some firemen at my engine house that will!

AlohaStyle

BoM Sept '12 & Aug '13
Rating - 100%
185   0   0
Tick Tat, Tick Tat...

The Monster has some Tats... 40 minutes left...

Tatuaje Havana VI Almirantes
Size: 7 x 47
Shape: Churchill
Wrapper: Natural
Strength: Medium
Quantity: 24 Cigars
MSRP: $192.00
Our customer reviews >>>
$149.98

FREE UPS Ground Shipping

Tatuaje Havana VI Almirantes premium cigars are Nicaraguan puros handcrafted to an ample-sized Churchill shape. The cigar sports a tawny Nicaraguan capa that surrounds a well-balanced blend of perfectly-aged Nicaraguan tobaccos for a spicy, complex, and full-bodied smoke with plenty of depth.

Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Had 1 of these for 07 few days back w the old band on it. Man I hope these are just as good esp for the price. Had to pull the trigger. Also got a bundle of Perdomo esv 91 2nds. If I dont like em I know some firemen at my engine house that will!
I like both of those... havent had a DPGCC In a while though, and Ive got 18 of them laying in the humi. :cjump:

But today at http://www.joecigar.com they have 10 Joya de Nicaragua Celebracion Toros for $35.

twenty5

BoM 11/09, 4/10 BoY '10
Rating - 100%
343   0   0
Not real hot but a good deal on the monster-

Ashton Virgin Sun Grown Illusion
Size: 6 1/2 x 44
Shape: Lonsdale
Wrapper: Natural
Strength: Full
Quantity: 24 Cigars
MSRP: $216.00
**** -
Avg of 18 customers:
Our customer reviews >>>
$179.98

FREE UPS Ground Shipping

Ashton VSG Illusion cigars present all of the powerful, intoxicating flavor and aroma of the VSG line in a Lonsdale size. What makes these cigars so special is the wrapper leaf grown exclusively for this line on the Oliva family's private estate in Ecuador. A hard-to-find cigar that's a rare treat.