What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
*Whoof* Looks like I snagged the very last sixer of UF-13 Darks at Emerson's. How the heck would anyone ever know they dropped some Unicos? Are you guys just constantly checking the site?
They posted about it in their vendor thread here...
Do you see the cost of the Liga Privada #9 6-pack!!!?? Is it really worth that price?

Sent from my HTC Inspire 4G using Tapatalk 2
That's up to you, your palette, and your wallet.

For me, yes it is. That is SIGNIFICANTLY cheaper than I can get them locally.
Yeah just under $14 isn't to bad at all.
If you're not particular about the vitola, a four-pack "test flight" of #9 (belicoso, robusto, toro, corona doble) keeps popping up on cigarmonster for $49.95. Just check between 11-12 eastern, am & pm during the "mashup."
You can add a cheap Swisher to take you over the $50 threshold, then, being a division of famous-smoke, use the code "SAV10LS2" for $10 off $50 purchase. (code is not advertised on their coupon page of the site, but should be good through the end of the month)
Shipping is also free, since it's from the cigarmonster part of the site. No limit to the number of uses, other than their stock on hand, I would imagine. Just do a separate transaction for each flight you purchase.
Liga Privada #9 for just over $10/ea!

mwlabel

BoM July '13
Rating - 100%
84   0   0
5 Fausto Robusto on the devil site for $27
? Pretty sure I'm 'watching' or bidding on every Fausto that's popped up in the last few months. Don't see any robs there now.

And....I'd be much appreciative if nobody ever mentioned cbid and Fausto in the same sentence publicly again.....:)
They're on the Monster. The OTHER white meat, er, devil site.

mdwest

BoM Feb 13 - BoY 2013
Rating - 100%
161   0   0
5 Fausto Robusto on the devil site for $27
? Pretty sure I'm 'watching' or bidding on every Fausto that's popped up in the last few months. Don't see any robs there now.

And....I'd be much appreciative if nobody ever mentioned cbid and Fausto in the same sentence publicly again.....:)
Lol... You must be the bastage that's been upping my bids.....

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
If you're not particular about the vitola, a four-pack "test flight" of #9 (belicoso, robusto, toro, corona doble) keeps popping up on cigarmonster for $49.95. Just check between 11-12 eastern, am & pm during the "mashup."
You can add a cheap Swisher to take you over the $50 threshold, then, being a division of famous-smoke, use the code "SAV10LS2" for $10 off $50 purchase. (code is not advertised on their coupon page of the site, but should be good through the end of the month)
Shipping is also free, since it's from the cigarmonster part of the site. No limit to the number of uses, other than their stock on hand, I would imagine. Just do a separate transaction for each flight you purchase.
Liga Privada #9 for just over $10/ea!
Plus, don't forget eBates to get another 5% cash back. (Use my link and it helps me too!)

Rating - 100%
34   0   0
All this Fausto talk makes me think I need to try one tonight.
Cancel the rest of your plans for the night. They're tasty, but they will ALWAYS sneak up on you and put you on your rear.
So true Alex. I need to have my dad grab me a couple and ship em down. They sell them below msrp at a liquor store by my house haha