What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Greetings botl'ers.

I'm a CI botton-feeder in need of a free-shipping URL.

The last one posted here (freesh38 in Sept) no longer works.

Anyone have a currently active address?

Thanks for any help.

CWS

<b>Lead Moderator</b>
Staff member
Rating - 100%
227   0   0
Greetings botl'ers.

I'm a CI botton-feeder in need of a free-shipping URL.

The last one posted here (freesh38 in Sept) no longer works.

Anyone have a currently active address?

Thanks for any help.
Drop by the intro thread and tell us about yourself. Lots of CI addicts here

Rating - 100%
15   0   0

ATL

BoM 10/12, 9/13, & 8/14
Rating - 100%
342   0   0
Rating - 100%
19   0   0
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/cigars/clearance/?v=100&p=2

CI's clearance. Only thing I saw of note were EPC Short run corona gordas, 10 pack for $25. Maybe some other gems, but mostly stuff I've never heard of.
Just FYI, these are not real short runs. EPC has done two "short run" exclusives for CI, the vintage and the Cubra. This one is the vintage, which is better than the Cubra, but neither hold a candle to any of the actual short runs.
Read and heed....CI/EPC should be indicted for putting 'Short Run' on those Vintages. Buyer beware.
When it comes to the bottom dwellers offered, I'd prolly only bite on the G.A.R.'s. Sorry to see the CI Anny's are OOS. The two orange herf-a-dor's are cheap, but if you decide to get one, be very gentle with the latches. I had one - ripped the plastic coating and pulled both whole latches right off the box.
Some cigars offered that won't make you gag. Plenty that will.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'd like to get some Fonseca and Pdr torps from CI's clearance...free shipping'd be nice too, if someone has a currently active one :).

BTW, I've got a list of maybe 15 previous free-ship urls that I got here. Where did (do?) you find those?

Thanks in advance.

Dan.

Rating - 100%
19   0   0
I'd like to get some Fonseca and Pdr torps from CI's clearance...free shipping'd be nice too, if someone has a currently active one :).

BTW, I've got a list of maybe 15 previous free-ship urls that I got here. Where did (do?) you find those?

Thanks in advance.

Dan.
shfree3a

I use google.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Thanks in advance.

Dan.
shfree3a

I use google.
Thanks, that worked.

I remember googling for that info a while ago (before i found this thread) without alot of luck.

I tried it just now and googling seems more efficient than it was.

Tobacco Giant

Conn. Broadleaf Slayer
Rating - 100%
32   0   0

CI's clearance. Only thing I saw of note were EPC Short run corona gordas, 10 pack for $25. Maybe some other gems, but mostly stuff I've never heard of.
Just FYI, these are not real short runs. EPC has done two "short run" exclusives for CI, the vintage and the Cubra. This one is the vintage, which is better than the Cubra, but neither hold a candle to any of the actual short runs.
Ahhh, the old bait and switch. Thanks for the heads up because 10 short runs for $25 did seem a bit too good to be true!

Rating - 100%
19   0   0

Where can I find the real Short Runs?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk

Rating - 82.4%
36   6   0

Where can I find the real Short Runs?

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk
Federal I believe

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk