What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
Was going to buy one but heard they only work vertically. I use mine sideways all the time, it would be gigantic pain in the glutes not to be able to turn it sideways.

aroma

Luva Sweet Easy Retrohale
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Was going to buy one but heard they only work vertically. I use mine sideways all the time, it would be gigantic pain in the glutes not to be able to turn it sideways.
While quite different aesthetically, and not having the "S.T. Dupont" cachet, the Xikar XTX and new Allume have a form factor and side-squeeze action similar to the MaxiJet/MiniJet.

sofc

I hate E and Chef
Rating - 100%
276   0   0
While quite different aesthetically, and not having the "S.T. Dupont" cachet, the Xikar XTX and new Allume have a form factor and side-squeeze action similar to the MaxiJet/MiniJet.
Not just cachet. It just plain works. All the time. First time.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
That is not exactly accurate, They work anyway up, down, sideways etc once it is ignited. However the ignition trigger itself has a bearing inside that will only allow the initial lighting to occur in an upward position. In other words it can be used at any angle/direction, you just can light it upside down.

I hope this makes sense hahah

StogieNinja

Derek | BoM June 2014
Rating - 100%
223   0   0
That is not exactly accurate, They work anyway up, down, sideways etc once it is ignited. However the ignition trigger itself has a bearing inside that will only allow the initial lighting to occur in an upward position. In other words it can be used at any angle/direction, you just can light it upside down.

I hope this makes sense hahah
It does, thanks!