What's new

The Official Cigar Deals Thread

Rating - 100%
62   0   0
I've smoked a few of them and really enjoyed them. Paid around $8 each on cbid.

IIRC, the pre-embargo leaf is 1/5 of the filler. Even then, it was the corojo wrapper that the reviews were raving about. So yeah, a bit gimmicky perhaps, and not a fantastic deal at $10 each, but still a darn fine smoke. Medium strength, a bit light by Camacho standards.

I wouldn't cross it off my list, but I wouldn't recommend buying 10 of them at that price. They still pop up fairly regularly on cbid.

Last edited:
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I've smoked a few of them and really enjoyed them. Paid around $8 each on cbid.

IIRC, the pre-embargo leaf is 1/5 of the filler. Even then, it was the corojo wrapper that the reviews were raving about. So yeah, a bit gimmicky perhaps, and not a fantastic deal at $10 each, but still a darn fine smoke. Medium strength, a bit light by Camacho standards.

I wouldn't cross it off my list, but I wouldn't recommend buying 10 of them at that price. They still pop up fairly regularly on cbid.
I have had them and they were on the medium/light side. I pretty much agree with multi. The old school Camacho corojos are one of my favorite smokes. Unfortunately I have not been overly impressed by the new scorpion Camachos. Not bad but not the old school stuff either.

Rating - 100%
12   0   0
Small Batch Caldwell Promo code:
"CALDWELL = 15% off $49.99+ you'll also get a sample of the new Blind Man's Bluff & a Notepad booklet!
Once we run out of the samples the code will expire!"
Tried to use this one this morning when I received the email at 1030. I dont know if they were out already or if the cigars I was trying to order didn't qualify with this offer but it wouldn't work. Oh well probably for the better, one less "what did you order now?" speech from my wife.

Rating - 100%
119   0   0
Tried to use this one this morning when I received the email at 1030. I dont know if they were out already or if the cigars I was trying to order didn't qualify with this offer but it wouldn't work. Oh well probably for the better, one less "what did you order now?" speech from my wife.
It worked for me at around 1pm... I bought the Caldwell Mixy pack.... Note your order had to be greater than $49.99
And I hear you about the "what did you order now" speech .. Lol

Bearclaw

The dude playin the dude disquised as another dude
Rating - 100%
18   0   0
It worked for me at around 1pm... I bought the Caldwell Mixy pack.... Note your order had to be greater than $49.99
And I hear you about the "what did you order now" speech .. Lol
I wont be avoiding that speech now, thanks to you! I snagged the mixy pack as well as a couple body guards for good measure.

Rating - 100%
3   0   0
Didn't work for me either. But in my infinite newb wisdom i was trying to buy non caldwell cigars. ... Which don't qualify.

cgraunke

BoM March '14
Rating - 100%
229   0   0
Spring strong sweet tall green grass grow...
http://www.cigar.com/promotions/deal/special-a/
Cigar.com has Arturo Fuente Hemingway Maduro in stock and on sale.

Best Seller Maduro (Perfecto) (4.5"x55)
BOX OF 25 In Stock $143.99

Classic Maduro (Perfecto) (7.0"x48)
BOX OF 25 In Stock $181.99

Masterpiece Maduro (Perfecto) (9.0"x52)
BOX OF 10 In Stock $127.99

Work of Art Maduro (Perfecto) (4.9"x60)
BOX OF 25 In Stock $183.99